RichardDunn

Reaction score
Hi, I have had a few friends chat about this site, saying best GS info site on the Web. looks like they are right, so much info and interesting crack about all things GS and biking.
bought first 07 GS in November this year covered 200 miles since, got wet every time,...wind rain, ice grrrrrr
started back on the bikes 4 years ago, after the usual, marriage, house kids divorce :( bought an old BSA C15 and totally restored it, used it through the summer, but let it go to fund my next purchase, Triumph Trophy 900, nice bike, cost a lot of money on repairs, so let it go, and bought a VFR 800 Vtec, lovely bike, fantastic even, but hard on my wrists, so, again, sold that and bought a Suzuki 650 Vstrom, which i still have, but advertised on here, covered 6000 miles this year, touring Scoyland, Ireland and Ireland......but I have been hankering for a GS, and so here we are at present day........wishing the days away to spring time rides!!
I hope to start attending some events, so I will hopefully meet some of you this year!! :D

Back
Top Bottom