How to view places etc

Bean Machine

Reaction score
I like many others have found the transition from Mapsource very painful. Seeing as the sun came out today I thought I would start to plan a couple of trips. I'm sure in the past you could zoom into an area where you knew there was a place of interest ie food or hotel and the map would show them. Now I cant see a thing unless I use the search! Is there a way to show this info without doing a search. I've tried every menu and google but no joy. Hopefully someone can help, cheers.

I like many others have found the transition from Mapsource very painful. Seeing as the sun came out today I thought I would start to plan a couple of trips. I'm sure in the past you could zoom into an area where you knew there was a place of interest ie food or hotel and the map would show them. Now I cant see a thing unless I use the search! Is there a way to show this info without doing a search. I've tried every menu and google but no joy. Hopefully someone can help, cheers.

Check View>Toolbars that the detail level toolbar is checked, then set it higher. If there is a zoom bar on the map, there should be a detail bar as well.

Check View>Toolbars that the detail level toolbar is checked, then set it higher. If there is a zoom bar on the map, there should be a detail bar as well.

Thanks iand46 that has helped a lot. I was on medium so now on high, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom