mildly embarressed but secretively quite chuffed

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
embarrassing to type but the other day i was making one of my epic trips on the harley " loughton to south woodford waitrose " ,i hasten to add without the aid of a sat nav ,i pulled up to a set of traffic lights and next to me a fiat 500 pulled up with a very nice young looking women (girl 25 ish) ,she leaned out of the window and said to me " thats super cool " being british i returned the compliment with a " thank you" and then she said i love your crash helmet .
at this point the lights changed and i drove off ,i hasten to add i did have my crash helmet on with the bubble visor so she couldnt see my face otherwise she might not have opened her window in the first place .
but it did make my day and she was really good looking ,all thanks to melch for making the bike look good im just picking up the compliments along the way .

i realise i leave myself open to comment and crticism for posting this but you didnt see the girl she was hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have offered her a ride, or a polish of your helmet!!!

Dave you must stop riding in a black balaclava or is it a pair of womens tights?
Steve

to be honest its normally small snotty kids that give you the thumbs up for the bike from the back of a squashed mpv ,which i quite like i normally give them a big thumbs up ( not len fairclough style you would have to go back years to work that one out ) and there quiet happy but form a young very good looking lady (bird if your not pc ) was nice .

I was behind you in the traffic ..... she was nice looking not not totally stunning?

Ugly-Women-9.jpg

she leaned out of the window and said to me " thats super cool " being british i returned the compliment with a " thank you" and then she said i love your crash helmet . at this point the lights changed and i drove off ,i hasten to add i did have my crash helmet on with the bubble visor so she couldnt see my face otherwise she might not have opened her window in the first place .

Where do I get one of these visors from? :D

i hate to burst your bubble but she wasnt a minger infact she was hot ,hot hot,as isaid which supried me as inormally only get the thumbs up from kids ,having had 51 bikes or so this has neveer hapened to me before,it would of course been different if she would have been ugly i wouldnt have even put this on the forum .
but hey ho we all like are ego s(insert your own morals /ans3wers ) stroked once in a while ,.
it just made me smile

Dave get real you know she was just trying to humour you and was probably a bit worried as you had been following her for the last twenty miles. ;)

If I wore a gold glitter iridium visored helmet of awesomeness on my Tomos would young girls across the land also fall at my feet?

Andres

Back
Top Bottom