Fjordline booking to Norway

Henski

2 points Just for info incase no-one has posted before?

1) If you are travelling from UK to Norway with Fjordline, call Norway Fjordline and NOT Newcastle. I've been twice now and both times saved lots of money. The first time saving of 200 quid and this year 120 quid (No joke). I asked why it was cheaper to the girl on the phone and she just said it was driven by market forces? We're getting ripped off again.

2) Last year I took out AA European 5 star cover for 44 pounds (god was it worth it) I had a Mille R and ended up clipping my mates 1200 GS metal panneir thus breaker my right hand (22 hours into the hoilday) I couldn't ride the bike then and there for the AA arranged for and paid for My travel all the way back to Northen ireland and all taxis and hotels along the way. they also sent a transit van over from the UK and collected the Bike and delivered the bike to my door (pick up and delievry alone would have been the guts of 300 pounds) Took out the same cover again this year but thankfully it was an incident free holiday.

Pick up and delivery would have been 3000 pounds not 300 according to Van driver.

Five years ago we went to Newcastle eith FjordLine. We were about 25 people and 15 bikes... The first thing i did after the initial call to Fjordline was ordering flowers to the woman i was talking to....

I got a price half the size of what the other bikers we met and no problems with new names, names off our booking etc...

:beer:

Back
Top Bottom