Broughton meet 3rd Tues of month is 19th july

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry that nobody has posted a reminder but the Broughton Arms Meet in Rode Heath near Alsager is usually held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month which is tomorrow.

A few of us will definately be there one way or the other from 7.30pm. No ride out just a line of bikes parked up with a load of owners drinking & talking the usual bollox.

Maybe you will be one of them?:beer:

Rushy said:
Sorry that nobody has posted a reminder but the Broughton Arms Meet in Rode Heath near Alsager is usually held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month which is tomorrow.

A few of us will definately be there one way or the other from 7.30pm. No ride out just a line of bikes parked up with a load of owners drinking & talking the usual bollox.

Maybe you will be one of them?:beer:

Talking of ride outs, I suggested a few weeks ago a ride out to Southport, Shrewsbury,The Lakes or somewhere we could spend the day and take the girls alone.
Would anyone be interested in this idea before the end of the summer????????

meet

I hope to be there for about 8am, Dave Watson is thinking of coming along, plus a friend of mine, he rides a Hog but i'm sure he'll be made welcome by you all.

Helen is coming along with me, any other girls going????

Broughton

We'll be there as usual, its always a good night.
Joe, Annette and I are up for a ride around the lakes any time your ready and I'm sure Ian and Louise, Les and Julie will be up for it too. Sundays are always best for me.

Cheers, Daz.

Hopefully be there later, might bring "minime" along, as he thinks he’s one of the lads now.
:rolleyes: :D

Ian, Daz, if you have got your pictures sorted bring them, and I’ll put them together on dvd, or just bring me the card and I can down load them.

Broughton

Like to tie some of these wierd names to faces.

Rushy & Les I think I know, who are the others - DAZ?

I have some "very wet" pictures of Garmisch, like to see what the place looks like in the sun shine.

Malcolm (Zapada another stupid name):beerjug:

Never been to one of the meets befor so going to make the effort and get my arse over there. Is the place easy to find (on a main road) or any one got directions from Stockport. Should get there arround 8.00. I am going to give the bike a good minting to night, looks a bit rough at the moment. Look forward to seeing a few new faces..:cool:

Ted

see you there tonight ( in 2 hrs) maybe a bit too late to leave directions but you should be able to find ride heath on a map , quite close to Alsager and about 5 miles west of sandbach . Dead easy from the a50. The pub is in the village on the left if coming ion from the A50.

Beware there are 2 car parks, if you think there are no bikes there check the rear car park!!!!:D

A good turn out again, at the Broughton Arms, nice to see a few new faces.

Attachments

• p1010001 (3).jpg
    p1010001 (3).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 68
Not in the picture ............

..............but also in attendance were Malcolm ( Zapada) , Tony ( Silence ) and Vicky, Helen, Annette and Louise.

A good night only slightly spoilt by those in the pub who think everybody who isn't in the pub quiz should keep absolutely quiet. Nice one Joe. The more ssshhhh's you were given the louder you got.:D

GSER's 1 LOCALS 0 as a whole group actually moved their seats and their TABLES to another part of the pub.

A few people talked about Joe's suggestion of a quick spin up to the Lakes . Current plan is for a trip the sunday after the GP weekend. Any volunteers to come up with a route? Ted perhaps has some local knowledge. Joe as it's your idea , got anything in mind?

Suggested meeting place Lymm Services on the M6/M56 interchange, outside Mc Donalds. Open to ideas.....

Ian

Back
Top Bottom