Curry Night in East London II

nadeem

Was thinking we should have another curry night in the Lahore Kebab House again next month...18th October to be precise...who'd like to come along...?

Pics from the last one...

2609.jpg

2610.jpg

I wonder if Oblertone will open his eyes next time :D

I'm in if I'm not working somewhere silly that day.

Bloomin heck, it's like one of those wildlife documentaries!

More info [url="http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9802/04/australian.whales/]here[/url]

:D

That's like 3 weeks from now, crap. The 'definitely' above may depend on getting some other mug to do my oncall.

Beards are an optional extra...the ability to scoff loadsa curry is a requirement however... :thumb

Eye's open !

Every time I opened my eyes another bleedin' flash went off, in the end it was easier to scoff by touch ! Mind you, I'll give it another go.

Hmmm are you guys fussy?

If not and you are happy to let anybody turn up I quite fancy a curry and putting some faces to names! Will not tell the wife, not sure she would approve of me spending time with blokes sporting that much facial hair, I might get ideas to expand the current chin warmer.

Cool if its a closed shop but if not would somebody send address details.

Cheers

:beer: :) :)

All welcome...no closed shops 'ere...! :) Address:

Lahore Kebab House, 2 Umberston Street, Whitechapel, London, E1 1PY - this is just off commercial rd and I think the turn is near to around 134 Commercial Road, Multimap HERE

My moby no: 07960 340 045 in case anyone has problems finding it.

Confirmed so far:

Nadeem
Judge
Uncle Albert
Fanum (if he's not away to his love nest with Ianf)
Ianf (see above)
Oblertone
Pat Creagh
Milk Tray Man

Let me know please if you're coming as I have to book a table... :)

What's happened to all the pogo stick riders from last time, will they be in training for their Welsh sheep exploits?

Maybe their springs won't cope with the curry load :nenau

How will I cope without the riveting conversation of how 3 grown men work out how to get them and 3 bikes in 1 van all the way to Wales :sleep :tosser

That should do the trick Nadeem :thumb

Yes I'll be there Nadeem. Though judging by the pictures there's a fair chance that I'll be the only stiff in a suit!

updated:

Nadeem
Judge
Uncle Albert
Ianf (see above)
Oblertone
Pat Creagh
Milk Tray Man
Jeremy

Nadeem, bit far for me I'm afraid :(

As a matter of interest can you put names to faces in your first picture please, apart from that scary bloke at the head of the table :thumb

Okay guys - get yer names down for the curry night so I can book a table... :thumb

Confirmed so far:

Nadeem
Judge
Uncle Albert
Ianf (see above)
Oblertone
Pat Creagh
Milk Tray Man

Robbo7822 said:
Nadeem, bit far for me I'm afraid :(

As a matter of interest can you put names to faces in your first picture please, apart from that scary bloke at the head of the table :thumb

That'll be a no then........ :dabone

Back
Top Bottom