HP2 Motard

Mouse said:
It's not a road bike!!

:hide

Whats the point :confused:
sm1.JPG

It's a bike, it's got road tyres on it.

Why should it be confined to being an off road machine. I bet it's a cracking tool with sticky tyres on a nice twisty road.

Just needs a bit of luggage and a small screen and it'd be perfect :D

Bring it on :thumb

Motard

How much are we looking at here then?gotta be nudging 16k :eek.I think it looks awesome and will no doubt be a great pass stormer,but unfortunatly it be will out braked and out cornered by any 3k sub 150kg motard :eek:

hp2 supermoto

ohh my god , i want one . :eek:could give that some shit , it would use some oil for sure. anyone want to swap a adv. :clap

No idea what they are,nor did anyone at the bike show.I'm still trying to find out.Failing that,I'll machine up a couple of hubs myself.You want?It's got twin disc's at the front as well as WP forks,strange thing

Vern said:
No idea what they are,nor did anyone at the bike show.I'm still trying to find out.Failing that,I'll machine up a couple of hubs myself.You want?It's got twin disc's at the front as well as WP forks,strange thing

Take a look at the 'BMW and KTM launching co-operation' thread.
The HP2's are running the standard ST/RT wheels.
No mods needed and most likely the cheapest option. (They did not even bother to remove the brake disk studs from the right side of the front wheel, they used a mini 'dummy brake disk' instead)

CrazyIvan said:
Take a look at the 'BMW and KTM launching co-operation' thread.
The HP2's are running the standard ST/RT wheels.
No mods needed and most likely the cheapest option. (They did not even bother to remove the brake disk studs from the right side of the front wheel, they used a mini 'dummy brake disk' instead)

notice anything else about the bike?

megamoto2_web1565565593.jpg

here's a hint...

43518597-M.jpg

Is that what's on it in the pictures in the press release,or is it a 1200 set or something else altogether?????

And are they different wheels on that one as well????

emmmmmm, nice, i think i'll do the lottery , maybe buy one of each then , small list .
1. hp2 :eek:
2. boxer cup. :thumb
3. gs 1200. :eek:
4 . don't need adv, got one. :cool:
5.rockster ,white one . ;)
6 and the list goes on. :nono

Back
Top Bottom