New bars

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve gone with Harley 12” fat mini apes (same as I had on the RKS), the bike is now feeling much better and looks better for having internal wiring. I just need to sort out a mustang seat set up like I had before, some cobra chromes and it should be perfect.

Took about 4hrs all in 👍

HD delivery took about a week, so that’s much better than when I last bought a genuine HD part.

Looks good !!
It’ll be even better when my Avon grips arrive so that I can get rid of the WillyG horse nobber grips 😂

I need to get a standard fuel cap too because for some reason the original owner decided to buy a ‘special‘ one that doesn’t match, then decided to change that and the fuel cap for some god awful Willy G skull fuel gauge and fuel cap 🤨

Looks like a new bike. :cool:

It’ll be even better when my Avon grips arrive so that I can get rid of the WillyG horse nobber grips 😂

I need to get a standard fuel cap too because for some reason the original owner decided to buy a ‘special‘ one that doesn’t match, then decided to change that and the fuel cap for some god awful Willy G skull fuel gauge and fuel cap 🤨
I'll have a look amongst my stash over the next couple of days.

I'll have a look amongst my stash over the next couple of days.
Thanks you 👍

The fuel cap on the bike is nice, but it just doesn’t suit this bike, I guess it is really for a Harley with just the fuel cap, not the fuel gauge on the other side.

I’ll swap you a standard fuel cap for some gopping WillieG skull fuel cap and filler that was on the bike when I bought it (swapped out for this mismatched pair that also came along with the bike 😂

If Big Si doesn't find anything suitable, I've still got the original chrome fuel cap that came off my RKS

Happy to do a trade etc :D

Paul

If Big Si doesn't find anything suitable, I've still got the original chrome fuel cap that came off my RKS

Happy to do a trade etc :D

Paul
The skulls have LED lights to tell you how much fuel you have left. You can then figure out you’re average speed and calculate how long you are going to be visually assaulted by their awfulness 😂

I’ve gone with Harley 12” fat mini apes (same as I had on the RKS), the bike is now feeling much better and looks better for having internal wiring. I just need to sort out a mustang seat set up like I had before, some cobra chromes and it should be perfect.

Took about 4hrs all in 👍

HD delivery took about a week, so that’s much better than when I last bought a genuine HD part.

That reminds me, I’ve got a complete, sprung and damped, Police seat set-up that I shall bung on eBay shortly…..any interest? Comfiest seat on the market for these bikes…4E541236-C94D-459E-9932-7EDB2AE2A292.jpeg

That reminds me, I’ve got a complete, sprung and damped, Police seat set-up that I shall bung on eBay shortly…..any interest? Comfiest seat on the market for these bikes…View attachment 293568
I really like the sprung seat, but I’m looking for a fast change set up between twin seats and solo…..plus a backrest for my poorly back (I know how much that upsets some, but it’s an absolute must for me unfortunately.

Thanks for the offer…….if only I could buy my old mustang set up back, we’ll tbh, that’s probably what I’ll do, but it’ll have be a very expensive new set as they just don’t come up used very often.

p.s. Are those mid air deflectors of any use?

Back
Top Bottom