Happy Christmas - New Member from Surrey

Jhenshall

Hello everyone

Perhaps if I start out this way you will be gentle for a while.

R1150 GS twin spark, Surrey, no long trips yet.

John

Jhenshall,

You should realise this rufty tufty bunch are really a lot of back to nature loving pussycats.
All the best and have a good Hogmanay. :beer: PB

Yep, welcome onboard. Whereabouts in Surrey? - it does cover a bit of area.

Jhenshall said:
Pondboy - is there a bike beneath you??? Respect!

I think you'll be very happy here :D :D

Welcome - been here since '02, with one or two breaks for food and toilet.

Hello John,

Welcome aboard.

We`re all gentle,kind and caring here.

We`ll still take the piss,though..... :D :D

Welcome J - Happy New year - be prepared to spend a lot of it shackled to this site! Cheers :beerjug:

John Henshall the BMW fillum star ?

Riding bike 15 in the off-road skills DVD. Lots of water action, and a big bow wave from the 650GS. hehehehe.

Nice one John!

Jhenshall,

Not that time. I'm sitting on a bodyboard with a pair of garden shears in my hands to clip all the Canadian pondweed out the pond. The sap from the pondweed gave me itchy spots on my arms that lasted for a month. :eek: PB

Keyframe

Yes - that's me! Were you at the same event???

Are you referring to the "official" BMW film or to the "out-take" version that I and fellow mud-pluggers were able to purchase?

I thought my best appearance was in the out-take version, centre of screen listening to Simon and scratching my bo!!!cks. Can't imagin why they took that one out.

John

Jhenshall said:
Hello everyone

Perhaps if I start out this way you will be gentle for a while.

R1150 GS twin spark, Surrey, no long trips yet.

dont bank on it.... your spelling is rubbish.... sorry, no long trips yet....

welcome by the way :hapybnce:

Jhenshall said:
Keyframe

I thought my best appearance was in the out-take version, centre of screen listening to Simon and scratching my bo!!!cks. Can't imagin why they took that one out.

John

Indeed I was there, shooting it. That scene and quite a few other sequences had to be deleted. (customer is always right) By the time I'd finished cutting it, the final edit was down to about 12 minutes. I'd forgotten about the unofficial version, they are truly rare I only made about 20. I must dig it out and remind myself.

Welcome BTW. I'm in Epsom now, not quite made it to Stoke D'Abernon yet but getting there...

Last edited:
Keyframe, unhinged

Perhaps we locals should meet up at the next Surrey meeting. Elsewhere on the site I see that this is "Mucky Duck PH (Black Swan), Ockham Surrey - Meets monthly on third Tuesday of the month from 8PM". Are you (and anyone else) game?

Keyframe - is it possible to see the final sequence anwhere online? I only saw your "finished product" once, at the BMW stand, Beaulieu.

john

John

I dont think any body goes to the mucky duck any more.It might be good to have a surrey monthly meet again i would be up for it :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom