Where to get self adhesive velcro pads?

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
I hope this isn't too stupid a question but where can i get hold of 10mm(ish) diameter self adhesive velcro pads from. You know, the sort that are used to hold headlight protectors in place

I've tried finding them but with no joy.

Cheers
Andres

Last edited:
otto , you want to try a haberdashery shop ,ive bought some before now ,available in various widths and just cut to whatever size /shape you require :thumb

cheers mike

If your after some 3m Dual lock (thats the clear one that is more like plastic than a fabric type), then you can try these people. http://www.castlepackaging.co.uk/ there in Nottingham aswell.
To buy as a complete roll is expensive £200+ but ask them for a sample if you only need abit.

Try an Autocom dealer. They use both types of self adhesive backed velcro strip supplied to autocom part no to secure units on bikes.

I've got miles of the stuff,send me your address and I'll bung some in the post)as long as you don't take the piss of course) :beerjug:

If in spite of Vern`s kind offer you still want particular shapes, then as well as the stores previously mentioned,Wilkinsons do a few types and shapes.

If all others fail.......................

Dyas sell it in shapes and in rolls.

You must be able to get it somewhere in your neck of the woods...............

Thanks for all the suggestions guys -Wilkos it was :thumb

Vern, thanks very much for your kind offer - this is a great site :)

Cheers
Andres

Back
Top Bottom