Message for Phil Gunn

sorebums

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Phil

When you get your HP2, would you like to take over my avatar? I feel a fraud - I think you'd be less of a fraud (for once ;-) )

Simon

no thanks

it's a bit too technical for me , got the bike yesterday trying to run it ni before the PJM Rally next weekend are you going and casey ? if so see you there

phil

I'm grounded at the moment as Georgie is abouit to pop - not sure about Casey (except I know he's not pregnant). Probably my next rally will be llangollen - are you planning to bring the HP2 to that? You'll be lapping us all ;-)

S

philgunn said:
it's a bit too technical for me , got the bike yesterday trying to run it ni before the PJM Rally next weekend are you going and casey ? if so see you there

Nancy bike, in girlie Blue Grey fleck, too easy, I`m on a real bike ! :rolleyes:

bakerman - PJM - 12 midnight - Shootout

and if I am not there = Start without me and for you sorebum tell me about this other spin in north wales

pregnant

well sorebum did you find out how georgie got Pregnant --- I 'd Kill the Barsteward ,,, best of luck to both of you

Gunner

We were just doing the maths tonight to see if the baby could have been conceived at Baskerville Hall in the horrid velour room - maybe in one of the swingers rooms with a hot tub in the middle ;-).

The north wales dirt ride is at the llangollen rally - see events forum.

Simon

Does that mean that I am at least partially responsible for Georgies condition, even if only in a very, very indirect way – hope the CSA don’t find out. I don’t do arranged marriages but it seems I could be accused of arranged conceptions!

Got it all figured out now

Bob

And I thought that Georgie won the 'Best Lady' award for riding her bike, but instead it was another type of riding!?

I give her 20 minutes off when I'm working on the maps... ;)

Simon

PJM rally

Where, who, what, so many questions and now with you Phil on one of them there faster type BMW bikes, I got no chance at all, not that I had one to start with.

Might pop along at least for a look if I can get some info.

Anyone else fancy a trip to the rally for a look at least offer a word of support for Phil, like he needs it.

bushboy

AKA casey

You're a bit late Casey, the PJM was last weekend!

PJM_06_13.jpg

PJM_06_22.jpg

PJM_06_6.jpg

congrats Rik - Mouse

not to shabby your 3rd place in the multi class . we will just have to Squeese out Keenan in 2nd on the katoon and casey were you too miserable to spend your tyco money on a entry ?

Attachments

• pg1.1.jpg
    pg1.1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 201
what about it

take the results where ever you can , came the cambrian rally - red Kite they will all come out of the woodwork casey - bakerman - sorebum but you have already got a 3rd in the btbc table and good luck to you

gunner

philgunn said:
take the results where ever you can , came the cambrian rally - red Kite they will all come out of the woodwork casey - bakerman - sorebum but you have already got a 3rd in the btbc table and good luck to you

Thanks, and I agree totally, I was happy with just a finish in my first event :)

That's "Special Headlight Protector Mark 2" :D

It works as well, I was well glad of it as some pogo stick jockey overtook me on a fire road throwing 50mph stones up behind him - that hurt somewhat despite the body armour.

Back
Top Bottom