Alongside Lac de Castillon, Provence.

ye haa

be there in 3 weeks time,great vid,could you tell me exact route im camping in casterlan looked on mapsource the d955 does not look that long,also if there is any other interesting roads you rode would make my holiday try and keep off them brakes next time :thumb very good ride what time of day was it not much traffic this is deffinately on my list details appreciated,cheers tony

YOO

@ Tony, coming from Saint-André-les-Alpes, the first part is the N202, and halfway (where the Top Gun theme starts) you take a right and that's the D955, al the way to Castelanne. It was around 6 in the evening, on a weekday, therefore not much traffic :cool:

We stayed at a camping in Castelanne, 'bout 1Km outside the towncenter, in the direction of Digne, follow the N85 "Route Napoleon" dir. Digne, and after 1Km take a right in a left bend, it's well shown along the road.

Another really fun road is the N202 itself, the part where in the video I go right, but following left than, that's faster but also fun.

I think there aren't that much roads overthere which could be boring, so don't worry :D

Grtz, Philip!

Good effort my friend, nice vid, and great road. Over there for six days from next Thursday so gonna give that one a go :thumb Worth getting a bit of the exhaust noise in combined with the music, and cameraman a bit closer to the rider, but enjoyed it very much and thanks for posting it up. Got a few myself, but all on sportsbikes, yet to do it on the GS.

John

YOO

Thanks guys, my next video is currently being "verified" by Google, once it's cleared I'll post it also :)

Strangly, looking at the video, it never seems that fast or "on the edge" as it is in real life, maybe next time I'm gonna have to go a bit deeper and faster :mmmm

Ah, we 'll see, in August, I'm of to the Dolomites, heard that here are some nice roads overthere aswell :D

Grtz, Philip!

Back
Top Bottom