Windmill

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there still a meeting at the windmill 3rd tuesday of the month?
Thats the 15th this month. Lost track with it all but home for a while now and would like to meet up with old friends (and new) for a catch up on whats happening

the last meeting we had was on the last tuesday of the month..
i think thats what we are going to do from now on............. :mmmm :nenau
but then again it's not writed in stone :)

I`m sure several hundred posts will soon ensue while people make their minds up and ask where it is/when it is/who they`re taking with them,etc etc. :D :D :D

Where is it?

When is it?

Who's going and who's going with you?

:D

I noticed. I will go every Thursday, sorry Tuesday.

Who am I

Still recovering from a 2 day Enduro in the Dyfi forest last weekend.
2 punctures, one Saturday and one Sunday. Did the motocross special test on a flat rear first day, did not want a DNF. Repaired the front tube on the second day, lost 24 minutes though. Some bugger aged 72 beat me, tw&t. :ymca

I will read the camping thread, may come with tent.
BM in getting slipping clutch fixed, problem at IOM southern 100 races a month ago. Only got 107 up the mountain cos of it.

Hi Ian. See you there on the 29th. Just seen your "In Lust" post, you fancy an orange monster then?

Yep,

Getting itchy feet, fancy a change but cant really afford a 12. 1150s seem to have dropped another £500 in value in the last 6mths so fancy the idea of something like that KTM where the cost to change will be quite low.

Bit worried that i'll regret the sale of the 1150 though.

Bit worried that i'll regret the sale of the 1150 though.[/QUOTE]

RUSHY I'll put money on it. I've owned KTM's and whilst they are great bikes they are not really road bikes. They are more off road biased and you never go off road so why would ya........fool!!! :D :D :D

Having said that I think it's a great idea if it means I can have ya seat and sheepskin doofer!!! :thumb

Sorry but the wedding gets in the way of the windmill for me and mrs flip. Maybe see ya in September.

Hi all,

Last tuesday for us two. Sadhana will be out on her new steed, thinks she is ichen to get out and go for a ride. As for me, be there or B square!!!

C

Tarka you are a

tarka said:
I`m sure several hundred posts will soon ensue while people make their minds up and ask where it is/when it is/who they`re taking with them,etc etc. :D :D :D

Cat hating, cider drinking, wheel polishing, shit stirring nancy boy!!!!!

My friend says hi :thumb

Attachments

• image009.gif
    image009.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 71
Bar B Q , anyone ?
just to confuse people :D venue could be a nice place to have Bar B Q,

take one of those tesco packs which will cook around 4 bugers :eek: and a few cold tins of beer ,apple juice or coke etc and sit down watching the sun set some where nice ..

anyway just one of my ideas for this month meet :thumb ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom