Peaks today...

Pipster

Reaction score
We went for a rideout round peaks today great weather stopped in Monyash for a bite to eat,Photo taken on Morridge over looking the Roaches ...

Attachments

• peaks feb 001.jpg
    peaks feb 001.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 162
Hayleys first run this year - note the arty angle the photo was taken at i've had lessons from Rushy our local photographic wizz :D

Attachments

• peaks feb 003.jpg
    peaks feb 003.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 167
Nice Picture Pipster, Hope you and Hayley had a nice day out.... I shall be ringing the Dealers when they open... I wanna battery :mad:

I've got my Solar charger running (finally installed all the wires) and found that after 2 weeks (it was bad up here last weekend) the GS was still only showing 12.04 volts. I took the thing off and brought it down to the house to charge for a couple of hours, then disconnected it from the charger before I went to bed. This morning I checked the voltage and it was back to 12.1 volts...:thedummy

I known the charger is working as it took my little bikes battery from 12.56 to 12.8 in justa couple of hours this morning.

Incidentally, 125 hasn't moved for longer than the GS... and it's still got more charge :spitfire

My Dad went out for a run today on his SV, and said the roads were really busy everywhere he went... reckons everyone and his dog was out! I was wiring in the garage.... I've got working lights now :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

great piccies.............great place.................next time your goin out to play giss a shout........................janie xx

Nice shots, especially the 2nd one.

Thanks for sending them to me by MMS whilst I was doing my chores:( :rolleyes:

I painted a load of skirting and architrave, washed 2 cars, one bike ,8 windows and 4 wheelie bins and tidied the garden whilst you were having fun.

Please note I am NOT a photographic whizz I just like taking lots of (mostly bad ) pictures.

I can however crop a picture better than you so I fixed that last one for you.

Can you spot the difference:D

Attachments

• peaks%20feb%20003.jpg
    peaks%20feb%20003.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 160
Hey! I was there Saturday. Plotted a route in mapsoruce and off I went.

Went to Errwood reservoir near Buxton. (best of a bad set of photos):
DSC01175.jpg

and another:
DSC01174.jpg

Found the tunnel, mentioned in an earlier post. Bike sounds great going through:
DSC01164.jpg

Lovely:
DSC01167.jpg

My first visit and loved it. Very quiet on the single track roads, with only walkers and cyclists to contend with. :thumb

Pictures !

Well done Phil, see you are also taking pictures of totty. Just like Rushy.

I went to Horseshoe Pass aftre Hien Gearick (Terry's spelling) in Chester. Chester traffic and diversions was a nightmare. Pondy was busy to. I see the petrol station in Llangollen is now flats/appartments.

Wasn't that warm though, but it is February.
:rob

Well done Phil, see you are also taking pictures of totty. Just like Rushy.

I went to Horseshoe Pass aftre Hien Gearick (Terry's spelling) in Chester. Chester traffic and diversions was a nightmare. Pondy was busy to. I see the petrol station in Llangollen is now flats/appartments.

Wasn't that warm though, but it is February.
:rob

once you have that about of grey hair you feal the cold much more:D

It's nothing to do with the grey hair - it's being slim eh Malc!

Terry - If you think back, you might remember :D :D :D

just thinking about you Kevin:thumb2 .. going to a 90s night out in LIVERPOOL and was wondering weather you have any of your old shell suits that you could give me:D :D :D :D :D so i can dress accordingly like your fello locals:beerjug:

just thinking about you Kevin:thumb2 .. going to a 90s night out in LIVERPOOL and was wondering weather you have any of your old shell suits that you could give me:D :D :D :D :D so i can dress accordingly like your fello locals:beerjug:

Never did that fashion - not being a scouser as you know:thumb
Anyway they'd be too small around the waist!! :D

Never did that fashion - not being a scouser as you know:thumb
Anyway they'd be too small around the waist!! :D

i've lost weight:roll :bounce1 :bounce1 about 2 pounds
so what tpye of shell suit was it you left on my exhaust then;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom