Somewhere to stay in't Dales?

Posh Pete

Still got a pulse.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Heading down by in August (immediately after the Skye jamboree) with a pal. We intend doing the lakes and the passes there. Then over to the Dales for a day with an overnight around Richmond ( a visit to the Altberg works for new boots is on the cards).

Then down to East Anglia to take in the Duxford air museum etc.

Anyone got any ideas for a B&B around Richmond or not far from it?

Heading down by in August (immediately after the Skye jamboree) with a pal. We intend doing the lakes and the passes there. Then over to the Dales for a day with an overnight around Richmond ( a visit to the Altberg works for new boots is on the cards).

Then down to East Anglia to take in the Duxford air museum etc.

Anyone got any ideas for a B&B around Richmond or not far from it?

Ma front garden if you've got a tent :thumb

Reeth any good to you ?. We have some very good friends who run a B & B there called Hackney House. Small guesthouse,very clean,tidy and very friendly.

Reeth is a very small village about 6-8 miles out of Richmond right out int sticks ( where the scott trials are held ). Amazing scenery,3 good local pubs around the village green,walking/hiking/cycling etc etc if that's your thing .

It's where my wifes from and the in laws still live there

Google image Reeth to get an idea of the place. The guy who runs it goes out trail/trial riding as well ( well his wife runs it mainly as he's a builder )

Anyway, hope that's of some use

Thanks POG! My mate likes his comfort so I'll have to pass on the offer! See you in Skye for a swallie though?

Thanks also Mustard. Sounds ideal especially re the pubs. Can you drop me a mail to petlynhanmogatbtinternet.com with details? This site seems not to like my credit card details so a PM aint possible.

Thanks again!

so if me n digger06 come ower yer way we got a place to pitch tent n scare ye neighbours:augie
well thats after we wobble back from the pub n yer missus as kiked us all out :handbag
coz yer a noisy scotsman wi two pisd up yorkshire lads :D:D

COME ON DOWN :D

I have a right w@nker for a neighbour. It'll be fun Yeee Haaa:aidan

Back
Top Bottom