We have unfinished

Just found out that John Smith has had an off and broken his ankle.
GWS John. :comfort So another one out. :(

But, the original plan still holds, Ian will arrive here on the evening of the 18th and we will set off on Friday 19th, meet up with Chalky at Kings Lynn then up to Perth for Friday night. Gentle ride up to the Bridge of Balgie, stopping to enjoy the views and take photos and arrive in time for lunch on Saturday the 20th.
Don't know what we will do after but will be heading home on Monday morning.

I'm still in. I will probably head up the M11/A1 and meet up Peterborough/Newark way. How about the OK diner just north of Stamford?

Can be there anytime from 8:30.

Steve

Thats great news Steve :thumb2

Was planning on using the OK just north of Newark, about the Cromwell junction. Ian, Chalky and I are heading up tractor alley (A17) to Newark.

Errrr, cough, hmmm your not errr on errrrr, you know, gonna be on ole Smokey Joe are you :eek

I'm going to be searching and booking a hotel in Perth for Friday night for us lot, you looking for a single or double or putting your tent up ?

Thats great news Steve :thumb2

Was planning on using the OK just north of Newark, about the Cromwell junction. Ian, Chalky and I are heading up tractor alley (A17) to Newark

Errrr, cough, hmmm your not errr on errrrr, you know, gonna be on ole Smokey Joe are you :eek

I'm going to be searching and booking a hotel in Perth for Friday night for us lot, you looking for a single or double or putting your tent up ?

OK Diner Newark it is then. What time?

Don't worry, Ol Smokey is still in quarantine:)

Single room will be fine, though don't mind sharing to save costs.

I Will probably head back Monday morning as well, so include me in plans for Saturday & Sunday nights as well.:thumb2:thumb2

wheres the ok diner newark?
i only know the stamford one
if its friday you aremeeting up there, i'll try and come over to say hello

wheres the ok diner newark?
i only know the stamford one
if its friday you aremeeting up there, i'll try and come over to say hello

That would be nice. :) Ok Marion, its on Friday 19th of June and the OK is on the A1 just north of Newark on the left. Its about the Cromwell junction and after a fuel station thats also on the left. I recon on leaving around 0700 from here so that should get us there about 0915 to 0930ish.

That would be nice. :) Ok Marion, its on Friday 19th of June and the OK is on the A1 just north of Newark on the left. Its about the Cromwell junction and after a fuel station thats also on the left. I recon on leaving around 0700 from here so that should get us there about 0915 to 0930ish.

see ya there.. albeit possibly on the kawasaki x

Back
Top Bottom