Sunday 24th May

beer monster here " we coming " :JB:JB:JB

220 miles will set off early

hope thez only 1 cafe to look out for :blagblah

hope he agree's with me in the morning :eek:

Hi, is there room for one more at the Rothbury cafe @1000 ? :)

Just gotten the ok from the missus, so you'll be saving me from the extended family sunday lunch!

Cheers.

I'm hoping to get along to meet you guys in the flesh..... if you know what i mean :)

looks like its going to be a great day and good weather as well yeee haaa:aidan

The girl I met in toon last weekend says she's considering it. Bet she bottles it though. I'll be there either way, and with a massive hangover as the cocktails start at 7pm tonight then it's into town. :thumb2

The girl I met in toon last weekend says she's considering it. Bet she bottles it though. I'll be there either way, and with a massive hangover as the cocktails start at 7pm tonight then it's into town. :thumb2

Real men have been drinking since they finished work at noon...

:rob

Real men have been drinking since they finished work at noon...

:rob

It must be nice to have a finishing time:(

I am just going back to the quayside to finish a job at the Evolution festival site cos the feckin useless sparkys :rocketwho are late with the generators

Then:beer: cos I deserve it:thumb

See you all tmorra:D:jibberbig

Don't worry Gaz, You'll be made welcome..... even on a Tiger;)

Good news and bad news!!
Let's start with the bad news......
I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances but I would like to thank you all again for making me feel so welcome in the North East section
Now for the goods news.....
I had my test ride on the GS Adventurer this morning and loved it, so the deal has been done, the Tiger is going and by next weekend I should be the proud owner of a new GSA in Magma Red
So hopefully when I do get to meet you guys I will be on a GS
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and the weather looks like it will be on your side. Gaz :thumb

Back
Top Bottom