KLX 250 09 model

• Thread starter Account removed
  • Start date
Looks like it could be a good trail bike. Denise has her heart set on one after seeing it at the Dirt Bike show last year. TBM did a review on one a couple of issues back, and it came out reasonably well. There was a woman riding one at the Beacons Rally, but she was only riding the first day so didn't get much time to ask her opinion.
What's your intended useage?
Mark

Looks like it could be a good trail bike. Denise has her heart set on one after seeing it at the Dirt Bike show last year. TBM did a review on one a couple of issues back, and it came out reasonably well. There was a woman riding one at the Beacons Rally, but she was only riding the first day so didn't get much time to ask her opinion.
What's your intended useage?
Mark

Just for green lanes, but I need to be able to ride it to those lanes if that makes sense.

I have just bought one.
First impressions are good, but I have not used it off road yet.
It is quite short - easy enough for me to use with my short legs, and all the power you would expect from a 250 four stroke.
It does not come with handguards so you need to account for them if you buy one.
I would say it is a similar bike to the CRF 230, but already road legal.

We have one in at leicester kawasaki, its been sat in the showroom for ages... bet if you give wyn a ring he would do you a good deal.

I rode with Devon TRF a few weeks ago, and one of the lads had one....
It looked a lovely little trail bike, with bags of go, but the owner was talking that it needs un-corking and there are some emission gizmos that need removing to unleash a few more horses.
I thought it went well enough......:thumb2

Timpo.

Back
Top Bottom