Winter Wild Camping Night Out?

36 - 35 degrees , uncontrolable shaking and shivering

34 - 31 degrees , delerium , feelings of warmth , stripping off clothing etc ( not unlike buckfast tonic wine )

30 - 28 degrees , coma and certain death ( not unlike jaeger )

lets be careful out there campers :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Just back from London and catching up on posts. I would be up for this :thumb

We'll need the entire Rannoch Moor if any mare folk come :D

Whit's the scran plan?

Just looked at weather forecast for the 28th Nov, absolutely terrible, wind rain, snow , sleet and localised flooding, whereas on the 12th Dec its almost tropical. :camping :Motomartin

(cant make it on the 28th) :tears:tears:tears

Since there is no local curry house or chipper you'd beter bring yer own.

I've got a BBQ that'll fit on the bike and I'll take that.

Great. I'll bring a couple o suasages tae throw on that then :thumb2

PS Anybody wha edits this tae read "a couple o pund o sausages" is a w@nk

I posted a wild camping thread a few weeks back, just got back from a night away in Perth and was a great time!

Would be up for a winter camp....

I would love to say yes, but am not sure if my tent will be back from Vaude in time..... they told me it will be 5 weeks

Last time used it in Scotland, it got Ronnied!

FOETandH2s015.jpg

Oh.... I'm back in the loop.

Just got the bent poles back from Vaude.... replaced with new ones FOC!

Told them I parked the tent at night, returned in the morning from my hotel to find it like this..... must have been the wind!... No charge sir.

PS Ronno.... I'm sending their FOC bill to you!

I will be watching the progress of this event from the wings.... if do-able, I will prob do my usual.... turn up, pitch a tent in the worst possible location, get drunk and book into the nearest hotel....

BS

Oh.... I'm back in the loop.

Just got the bent poles back from Vaude.... replaced with new ones FOC!

Told them I parked the tent at night, returned in the morning from my hotel to find it like this..... must have been the wind!... No charge sir.

PS Ronno.... I'm sending their FOC bill to you!

I will be watching the progress of this event from the wings.... if do-able, I will prob do my usual.... turn up, pitch a tent in the worst possible location, get drunk and book into the nearest hotel....

BS

good stuff......:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom