PRC Off-Road Reci -Part Deux

Bench Sex

Anyone notice the guy in one picture having sex with a bench. Must be one of those benches with a hole for a parasol.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I meant the Sunday the 25th of July.
Again to reiterate this is a totally un-routed reci.:D

:hideAny chance of delaying a week:hide

Sorry Padge, i'm reliably informed my 20th wedding anniversary is not a date to mess with.

So we have the date....what about a time and place so us Dublin based gents(sic) can start making plans and make final submissions to the appropriate authorities.:D

Just hope the Karoo's arrive soon

So we have the date....what about a time and place so us Dublin based gents(sic) can start making plans and make final submissions to the appropriate authorities.

Just hope the Karoo's arrive soon
Sunday the 25th of July.
<iframe width="300" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=111303179887904618931.00048b58aa5ca7c58b976&ll=52.048334,-8.423574&spn=0.003959,0.006437&z=16&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=111303179887904618931.00048b58aa5ca7c58b976&ll=52.048334,-8.423574&spn=0.003959,0.006437&z=16&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Meeting Point</a> in a larger map</small>
Aim to be there by 10:00, we'll be away promptly at 10:30.
glenville.jpg

This is either going to be very goo or very bad..........

Jayzus... You must have got maried just after your inter cert:augie

inter cert he is only a few days younger than me,he must have got married in primary school,
20 years well done that man :thumb (she must be an angel to put up with you)

i was up for this then realised it was from cork :blast

was coming via france and the brecons

ah well (ps not a honda in sight :D)

Monaghan

I'm hoping to make this one. Hope to pull out of Carrickmacross about 6am on the sunday. Must check to see if CNash will do recoveries from cork:augie
The beast of burden will finally get on the dirt:drool
BF.

21 Bikes !!!!!

Feck ! :eek: That's a lot of people....might have to put a cap on the numbers as it stands.:blast

So far we have::

Big Fella
Electric Monk
Kamikaze
Famous
Triggerfish
Kyle
De Crowe
John Aero
Kev.Mide
Dibbles
Kwackers
*John*
IrishBiker27
Daithi
Jockser
GlenBoy
PhilGunn
Cracker
EdMac
Frank1200
Afterburner

Padge earlier in this thread said:
I'd guess this will follow the strict format of a Reci... i.e
- absolutely no route planned?
- Completely following our nose?
- Plenty of U turns at dead ends?
- 5 star lunch (the first shop we pass around lunchtime)
- Pillion un-friendly
- Guaranteed to get soaked with sweat while pulling 1/4 ton of bike out of mud/ditch/stream?
- Certanty of scratched crash bars?
Padge, any chance you might make this one...I could use the help.:hide

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

gotta see what i am doing the weekedn, think might be animal sitting

but if free give a shout can lend hand. will know tomorrow if i am free help out

just gave flick back through pages, is it the 24th or 25th (sat or run) if sat i am in, if sunday then eeeerrrr i have to do some begging

Back
Top Bottom