Bike gear retailers in NW

atomic

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know of any big clearance places in the NW or recommended retailers?

I'm after a few bits, armoured jeans, maybe a new jacket and have never bought any gear oop North.

J & S in Northwitch are pretty good if you dont want to go the HG way. If you fancy a ride out to wales theres woods of abergele or colwyn bay motorcycles. Both have good stock and you can get to have a play on there demo bikes as well :)

There's Bike-Gear in Ashton-U-Lyne

211 Cavendish Street

They tend to have end of line and clearance stuff always worth a shuftie to see what they've got in.

Also there's On yer Bike on Swan St Manchester - but not sure if this has closed down now

J & S in Northwitch are pretty good if you dont want to go the HG way. If you fancy a ride out to wales theres woods of abergele or colwyn bay motorcycles. Both have good stock and you can get to have a play on there demo bikes as well :)

J&S is the best place for loads of stock and varying brands, from their own branded stuff to the expensive stuff.. At least with the maount of stock there you can ususally find the right size. And thne maybe go shop for it online to see if there's any better deals out there....

Hein Gericke Manchester - 0161 792 9604. Can't rate them highly enough (and I am NOT the easiest person to please!) I have bought stuff from J&S, Bike Gear and On ya bike when it was trading, all OK but I keep returning to Hein Gericke - unbeatable friendly service, advice and value for money.:thumb

Thanks all for the replies.

Looks like I'll have a busy day tomorrow visiting all these places.

Someone sent me a link to this place in Bradford that's got a big half price sale on

http://www.powersport.co.uk/index.html

Hornets for £165, Multitecs for £185. Haven't had chance to look at the rest of their stuff yet.

There's Bike-Gear in Ashton-U-Lyne

211 Cavendish Street

They tend to have end of line and clearance stuff always worth a shuftie to see what they've got in.

Also there's On yer Bike on Swan St Manchester - but not sure if this has closed down now

I got my first helmet at On yer Bike, long gone now though...

I got my Shoei Hornet at Bike-Gear in Ashton, paid the same price as everywhere else but it's local.

I bought my Draggin Combats from Robinson's in Rochdale... but I'm not sure if they are still trading?

I bought my Draggin Combats from Robinson's in Rochdale... but I'm not sure if they are still trading?

They weren't for a little while but are again now. Paul over there is a top bloke and will look after you if you go over - claims to have a magical brew machine. I'm overdue a visit myself.

Back
Top Bottom