TTR600 Plastics

Deleted account 231002001

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone having any difficulty finding plastics for a TTR should try Motorcycle Mart in Kiddiminster.

I replaced the white rear end on mine as it was a bit scruffy (got from Bridge Exeter for £30) and decided that as I had a white Acerbis tank and all black seat I would go for a white front mudguard. For some reason Bridge in Exeter couldn't find the red and white TTR listed and so couldn't order a white front mudguard. 2 mins on the phone to Motorcycle Mart and theres one coming in the next 7 days.

Nige who runs the Spares department there is a top man. I've known him since me and my mighty GP100 used to grace their old Mill Street shop in the early 1980s

I don't know how he does it but he got me original XT600 34L plastics when everybody else said it was impossible a few months ago.

And this morning I was after an XT600 exhaust bit, some mid pipe gasket stuff. The Yamaha computer price was £23 which he thought was daft. So he took some measurements, did some cross referencing and got me an identical part from a newer model for 11 quid.

He's one of the good guys definately

For some reason Bridge in Exeter couldn't find the red and white TTR listed and so couldn't order a white front mudguard.

That's because it was the Belgarda model with Ohlins etc. I used to have one:thumb

Back
Top Bottom