2013 Farkles, LED spotlights, lighting packages and other bike/4x4/car farklies

0-420-55 are now discontinued :(

There is some sort of replacement coming out but we have yet to see it

0-420-55-Single-600x600.jpg

Bill,
Does this mean that the pallet due on 9th May hasn't arrived or didn't have these on it? I'm especially keen to get my hands on a pair of these as my whole setup has been created and fitted with the arrival of these in mind.

Can you offer any perspective on similar units? You offered to supply alternatives back in March after my order was cancelled due to damaged stock, but I decided to hold tight and await new stock.

Could you PM to discuss please?

Thanks........

Bill,
Does this mean that the pallet due on 9th May hasn't arrived or didn't have these on it? I'm especially keen to get my hands on a pair of these as my whole setup has been created and fitted with the arrival of these in mind.

Can you offer any perspective on similar units? You offered to supply alternatives back in March after my order was cancelled due to damaged stock, but I decided to hold tight and await new stock.

Could you PM to discuss please?

Thanks........

Will PM details, but no, Durite are not doing a similar circular LED at the moment.

The 0-420-51 is in effect the latest version, with the 10w Cree LED in it, but it's square not circular :(

showpost.php

Will PM details, but no, Durite are not doing a similar circular LED at the moment.

The 0-420-51 is in effect the latest version, with the 10w Cree LED in it, but it's square not circular :(

showpost.php

Bill, thanks.....
Have PM'd

new arrivals

just been told by durite that they are going to do a replacement for the 0-420-55 :clap:clap
They will be 10 watt cree and in a similar style (round) but more bike orientatet
waterproof and the same quality :thumby:
Arrival will be about 6 weeks
Will update you all with photos and info as soon as i have it :beerjug:

All emails to info@ja4x4.co.uk

just been told by durite that they are going to do a replacement for the 0-420-55 :clap:clap
They will be 10 watt cree and in a similar style (round) but more bike orientatet

Yes, please. :thumb

Any update on the replacements?

Any update on the replacements?

replacements 2 weeks to go

just in the last minute i had word from the darkside :confused::confused:

They should be here in about 2 weeks

the replacements for the 0-420-55 will be not 5 watt cree anymore but 10 WATT cree :clap

they will come in work/spotlight version and same build quality as the old ones and waterproof to the IP66 standards so very suitable for the offroaders under us :thumb2

just in the last minute i had word from the darkside :confused::confused:

They should be here in about 2 weeks

the replacements for the 0-420-55 will be not 5 watt cree anymore but 10 WATT cree :clap

they will come in work/spotlight version and same build quality as the old ones and waterproof to the IP66 standards so very suitable for the offroaders under us :thumb2

I'm interested in a pair of one each. What sort of lumens do they put out?

Hi Fanum,
I've hunted round on your website, but the page you used to have for motorbike lights seems to have disappeared! All seems to be 4WD stuff- no disrespect, but was hoping to be able to find info on xtra lights for my airhead.....
have looked all through the posts here, but a current list would be helpful.
Are you open to visitors down in deepest Essex as I'm based in Cambridge, so not too far away ?
many thanks
Roger

Sadly Gents, I'm no longer working in that business.

Two options for you that I can recommend.......either call Gert direct and he can tell you exactly what the replacements are from Durite...his numbers are in the banner HERE

Or call Chris (Tunneruk here, CT Motorcycle Services) on 07714 266 627.....He's a top chap and will no doubt be able to sort you out :)

Bill

Back
Top Bottom