Indian Takeaway?

Greedy bastard....

We are all gonna end up as a handful of dust eventually (you possibly before most with your BP :D) and no one is going to give a toss how you spent your money after your gone. As long as it's yer own cash of cause!

Just make sure there is enough for any dependents until they are 18 and after that they're on their own. :thumb2

Oh yeah nearly forgot to add. Business is good at the moment. :D

when you say your own CASH do you mean the bank has lent you the money or as you are going to purchase the bike with real money as in pound notes from your pocket ,all done up in an elastic band pikey style as i like

I did use my credit card recently to purchase tickets for ELO at the O2 in April and Lionel Ritchie at Colchester Footy Stadium in June.

And yes Dave it's real money through working hard and not the easy dosh that you earn from sauntering around someone else's garden with yer hands in yer pockets all day. :aidan

I did use my credit card recently to purchase tickets for ELO at the O2 in April and Lionel Ritchie at Colchester Footy Stadium in June.

And yes Dave it's real money through working hard and not the easy dosh that you earn from sauntering around someone else's garden with yer hands in yer pockets all day. :aidan

as in cash proper money pound notes ........not owned wholly or partly by the bank in any shape or form you will go in and put down actuall cash

Not very rock n roll but liked his early work with The Comodores. The Mrs loves him of cause. Just hope they don't produce on stage that weird plasticine head of his from the "Hello" video. :D

as in cash proper money pound notes ........not owned wholly or partly by the bank in any shape or form you will go in and put down actuall cash

Jeez what is this... The Spanish Inquisition or Somefink. :nenau

I know. You what to be driving the Securicor Van when I turn up at the dealer laiden with sacks full of used "pound notes" as you put it. :D

Well Tricky, and I'm being sincere..... I hope you love it.... Quite fancy one myself...

To much chrome for my liking whilst the Glide has more black and prefer the looks. Vivid black was the colour I wanted and don't do flames. :blast I don't do obsessive cleaning either - not very well anyway. :D

It will get ridden mind I did 8k in one year on my old Slim and my Electra Glide has over 20k on it. :thumb

Getting a new motorcycle is a great feeling, congratulations and looking forward to a photo! :D FWIW I would suggest a FP3.

Well Tricky, and I'm being sincere..... I hope you love it.... Quite fancy one myself...

Thank you Twiz I know you mean it cos your a decent lovely man. :beerjug:

Clifton thanks as well but what is an FP3?

I hope it's something to do with engine/exhaust cos am now leaving the "To cool for school" dressing up to jackass. :D

Thanks. If I go down the stage one route will try longer pipes cos the short shorts on my old Slim used to give me a freakin headache. :blast

Will of cause be checking in with Dave first to see if it's ok to spend anymore money. :rob

FP3= US variant of a Power Commander...

http://fp3.vanceandhines.com/

That's it but unlike some "commanders" it's not a piggy back device to fool the ECM, it re-flashes it. I've suffered through different methods of making these bikes run the way they should. The Fuel Pak 3 flashes the ECM with maps V&H has developed on their Dyno and doing so with everything else left stock (like I did other than catless headers) makes a big improvement. They have maps for virtually all aftermarket exhausts and airbox mods as well. The best thing is how easy it is, you use your smart phone. And if/as you add different exhausts etc just reflash again.

I might have to be a bit careful here because I record all my Uke sessions to my smartphone first. Don't fancy sending Duelling Banjos to the bikes ECU as it may start squealing like a pig! :D

So, when you getting it?��

Back
Top Bottom