Africa Twin Slays GS in Bike Mag Full Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try an AT when I can find the time, but the specs and the reports aren't looking good

Funny, the vast majority of reports I've seen/watched/read don't agree with your view. In the main, most are amazed that the bike is so much better than what the specs suggest. The way you put your point of view across, you make out that the majority of reports are negative, and this is simply not the case. If we go back solely to the BIKE report, maybe you actually need to read it properly without those WMB blinkers you wear.

Funny, the vast majority of reports I've seen/watched/read don't agree with your view. In the main, most are amazed that the bike is so much better than what the specs suggest. The way you put your point of view across, you make out that the majority of reports are negative, and this is simply not the case. If we go back solely to the BIKE report, maybe you actually need to read it properly without those WMB blinkers you wear.

I did read it properly - take a look at the Adventure TV report, 70% off-road bias and lacks grunt - doh!

Davy ,I really wouldn't bother with Eng.He's one of those 'characters' who always knows best yet hasn't even the decency to actually go and test the bike that he professes to know so much about.No wonder this country is fucked.

The Africa Twin has outsold every bike in the sector so far in 2016,including the GS.

It is indeed a S L A Y E R.

The End
grinning-smiley-010.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom