Tyre woes.......

I found the continental that came on my 1190 so scary in the wet I will never buy another tyre from them.

Odd. I've been using TA2s on 2xGSAs and 2x1190s exclusively now and had no wet issues at all.

The dealer (Premier KTM) has spoken to KTM, and they've authorised a new front tyre.:thumb

So, I'll order a replacement rear, either the Trail Attack 2, or the new Road Attack 3. Anyone used the RA3?

My front has done exactly the same, maybe worse. A call to the dealer is order then!!

DSC_0005.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0007.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Not too clever!!

Odd. I've been using TA2s on 2xGSAs and 2x1190s exclusively now and had no wet issues at all.

Same here.Conti TA2s best tyre I've had,dry or wet.Done many thousands of miles on four different bikes with them fitted.Dunlops-that's another story-dreadful tyres !

I put new Trailriders on the bike Saturday,

So for the last week, ive been scrubing them in gently, -roundabouts gentle weaves, drain avoidance etc ;)

When i got home tonight, i have a 50p sized patch similar to the condition you had in your pics on the rear tyre.

Tyre is hot and sticky, so not cold!. I rubbed it with my thumb, and it balled up and has come off.

Not sure if this is just a side effect of the release agent, but i'ts got me thinking. hmmm

Is it down to the change with photobucket.I don't use it but I'm sure you now have to cough up a fair chunk of change to them for hosting onto sites.

Back
Top Bottom