Rallye TE

Did I mention that the TFT is worth having. :D

Didn’t realise the “offer” was only until the end of March though as it should really be a standard fit.

Its usually the normal intensives like first service and discount on stuff like GPS and Cloths bought at the same time.

Didn’t realise the “offer” was only until the end of March though as it should really be a standard fit.

Yours though is extra special as you paid for it! ( Just before the free offer) ....

It probably will be eventually - I wonder how long all the connectivity stuff will keep working as iPhones etc keep progressing - will it be obsolete in 3 years and have to be replaced, I assume that its firmware will be upgradeable for a few years at least?

Not interested in all the phone connectivity etc TBH.

Just like looking at the pretty colours. :thumb2

It probably will be eventually - I wonder how long all the connectivity stuff will keep working as iPhones etc keep progressing - will it be obsolete in 3 years and have to be replaced, I assume that its firmware will be upgradeable for a few years at least?

The connectivity stuff doesn’t work properly now, so hopefully they’ll get it working within 3 years.

I bet Amazon are thrilled that they managed to dump that skip load of Kindle Fires on BMW along with a box of self tapping screws :green gri

And no I don't want one. I'm more than happy with my analogue clocks.

Back
Top Bottom