no battery at all

fizzer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
the battery fooked up on my 2010 twin cam three weeks ago,as it was under guarantee i sent it back ,the replacement is not here as yet but i am assured its on its way ,anyway ,will this have caused any issues other than the clock . the fact its now gone 20 days with no battery fitted at all.

At least the clock will show 2019, no worries you will be fine, many remove their batteries for winter................;)

ok guys thanks very much,i was really just thinking if it wiped anything on the ecu:thumb

I had an issue with a dodgy connector that made my cock forget the date so it flashed up the service indicator. Just got it reset next time I was at my garage, no other issues though.

I had an issue with a dodgy connector that made my cock forget the date so it flashed up the service indicator. Just got it reset next time I was at my garage, no other issues though.
That's the most unusual thing I've ever heard.

Sent from a U11

It was super strange:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=494911&share_type=t

If that link doesn’t work basically my dash progressively failed riding in heavy rain and when I cleaned out and reconnected it everything came back to life (slowly) except the date was wrong. Was going past the dealer anyway so got them to check for errors (none) and set the service indicator correctly

It was super strange:

If that link doesn’t work basically my dash progressively failed riding in heavy rain and when I cleaned out and reconnected it everything came back to life (slowly) except the date was wrong. Was going past the dealer anyway so got them to check for errors (none) and set the service indicator correctly

Indeed. I wouldn't let a dealer anywhere near my cock.

well it must have done some thing,new battery fitted today ,so thats just over 3 weeks with no battery on at all,now when i turn the ignition on it says service due 7 month of 2019 then goes over to the mileage ,it never used to say when the service was due until it was due .:nenau

well it must have done some thing,new battery fitted today ,so thats just over 3 weeks with no battery on at all,now when i turn the ignition on it says service due 7 month of 2019 then goes over to the mileage ,it never used to say when the service was due until it was due .:nenau

That’s what I had, it’s forgotten the date so it defaults to show the service due. Just needs plugging in and resetting.

Back
Top Bottom