How many miles on reserve?

TheJoker

Reaction score
Guys,

I've got an F650GS on loan at the moment and I need to be quick with it back to the dealer and the bike went onto reserve when I arrived at work...

How far can I go on reserve...? :eek:

Cheers!! :thumb

TheJoker said:
Guys,

I've got an F650GS on loan at the moment and I need to be quick with it back to the dealer and the bike went onto reserve when I arrived at work...

How far can I go on reserve...? :eek:

Cheers!! :thumb
The question is, are you feeling lucky "Punk" :mcgun

richie said:
The question is, are you feeling lucky "Punk" :mcgun

Nope... I was hoping I could have it till tomorrow to play around,... I know this small trail... :D

I get around 40-50 miles from the point the light comes on. I seem to recall it comes on usually at about half way through the tank.

komatias said:
I get around 40-50 miles from the point the light comes on. I seem to recall it comes on usually at about half way through the tank.

Thanks!! 40-50, that's quite a lot! Jeez! :D Means I might actually make it to North Oxford Garage without filling up *cheapskate-me!*

Thanks again!

I know that I have had at least 45+ miles out of reserve several times when I was doing my RNLI trip. Half way through the trip my fuel warning light failed and I was blithely riding on thinking "blimey 230 miles and the reserve light hasn't come on". :mmmm
Still managed another 10-12 miles without problems. :thumb PB

Back
Top Bottom