Saturday/ Sunday

Mr Oonyack away for the weekend...party time for me then!! :dance

floyd said:
Funny thats what he said :D :D :D :beer:

Told Tash I was going away for the weekend and for her to get her coat

Why am I coming with you

Naw I switching the heating aff :thumb

OONYACK said:
A wee lassie in the ooter hebrides stood up before the bus stopped and headbutted the windscreen, she is aw right windae is gubbed
New Plaxton 320 windae arrives fri night
Ferry Sat or Sun tae fit windae and an overnight stay :(

I thought by this time o' year she'd have been wearing a protective Fair-Isle balaclava! ;)
I read on one o' these Tech forums - Omnibus Retardation Mishaps or something - that if it was fitted with servo and ABS the brakes could be "grabby".

Rustle said:
I thought by this time o' year she'd have been wearing a protective Fair-Isle balaclava! ;)
I read on one o' these Tech forums - Omnibus Retardation Mishaps or something - that if it was fitted with servo and ABS the brakes could be "grabby".

Ferry at 2 today
Onboard 1 shooge windae
and a bung tae the perputraitor :thumb

One OONYACK required?

OONYACK said:
...windae is gubbed:(
Were the words I quoted just after I heard the almighty crack and saw the crazy spiders web expanding on my windscreen last Monday morning. Heading down South to Cambridgeshire via the Borders I passed an artic on a long straight and he threw up a stone. A colleague later said I must have been too close to the artic. About 5 feet I said. Christ that's far too close he said. Actually he was travelling Northbound, I was Southbound! Ah! Sorry, got the wrong end of the stick he said. Yep, that's just what I thought. :rolleyes:
Aut....ss in Bedford, such fine people! Too far for you OONY?

Back
Top Bottom