Scala Cardo Rider Q2 Multiset Pro

Zum

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experiences or advice of the Scala Cardo Rider Q2 Multiset Pro. I only have a need to connect to 1 or 2 other riders and her lady ship when on board.

Thanks

I recently bought the cardo units SHO1 set designed specifically for the shoei neotec hats, I think the units are pretty much identical.
They are good, all I wanted was to be able to talk to the wife when she is riding her own bike and to listen to the Garmin. It does this very well.
It will also play radio and link into other units via Bluetooth but I'm not remotely interested in that of the phone.
The range is given as being circa 1 mile in intercom mode and it is. It's very clear just on Bluetooth.
The Garmin links in easily with it. The only problem for me is that when the Garmin is speaking, giving directions I am unable to speak with my wife and give directions immediately resulting in occasional wrong turns but we can live with that.
Great kit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We use them for bike to bike, and I have an extra unit for bike to pillion. We sometimes take Denise's daughter out with us. She sits on the back of my bike, invariably with her ipod plugged into the unit, bopping away, whilst Denise and I have the bike to bike channel open. If I open the pillion channel, it cuts off her ipod while we speak. I don't have the sat nav giving me directions through the headset, but I do pair my phone to the sat nav so that I can see on the screen who is calling and decide whether to answer or not.
Been using them for a few years now and found them to be most reliable when in regular use, the batteries last all day then. I have killed one unit, when I didn't plug the charger hole properly and water got in, but other than that they have survived some properly bad weather.
Recommended. :thumb2
Mark

I recently bought the cardo units SHO1 set designed specifically for the shoei neotec hats, I think the units are pretty much identical.
They are good, all I wanted was to be able to talk to the wife when she is riding her own bike and to listen to the Garmin. It does this very well.
It will also play radio and link into other units via Bluetooth but I'm not remotely interested in that of the phone.
The range is given as being circa 1 mile in intercom mode and it is. It's very clear just on Bluetooth.
The Garmin links in easily with it. The only problem for me is that when the Garmin is speaking, giving directions I am unable to speak with my wife and give directions immediately resulting in occasional wrong turns but we can live with that.
Great kit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

+1 for the SHO1

Back
Top Bottom