H&J

Reaction score
Hi everyone

We’ve got a R1250GS with

Connect Cradle
Sena SC2 Rider
Sena SRL2 Passenger
iPhone 13 Pro

We are having tech issues getting everything working together.

We can talk to each other through both helmets via Bluetooth, but when we use the guided navigation via the Connected Ride App/TFT, it cuts out our Bluetooth communication with each other.

My wife passenger helmet SRL2 seems to override my SC2. We seem to have fixed that by deleting and repairing to the TFT but it hasn’t fixed the navigation talking issue.

We’ve found the discussions on here about the setup routine/procedures for the TFT with Nav, but are chasing help with the setup routine for Connect Cradle with TFT.

Does anyone have any tips before we go crazy trying to fix this?!

Try turning of the high definition sound ( I think that's what it is called) on your Sena's. The high definition uses both Bluetooth channels. If you turn that off it will use one for intercom and the other is spare. It worked for me.

Try turning of the high definition sound ( I think that's what it is called) on your Sena's. The high definition uses both Bluetooth channels. If you turn that off it will use one for intercom and the other is spare. It worked for me.
Thanks so much. We managed to get it sorted by connecting phone 1 to each other, phone 2 to the bike (rider then passenger helmets) then GPS straight to the bike cradle. I think that was it anyway. It took a bit of work and we can't quite remember the process. Also, my husband (SC2) then has to connect to me (SRL2) via his app each time we switch on our helmets. Otherwise the GPS instructions goes to me only. It's all a bit of a mess but it's now working thankfully. Hopefully this will help someone else too 🙏

Thanks so much for replying!

Back
Top Bottom