Stainess Kits

maddave

Het Steptoe me old mucker, You've had my cheque for a stainless kit since last September, Any news when I can get hold of a set. You're thread seems to be closed and looks like you had a rake go out. Was I overlooked?? :(

maddave said:
Het Steptoe me old mucker, You've had my cheque for a stainless kit since last September, Any news when I can get hold of a set. You're thread seems to be closed and looks like you had a rake go out. Was I overlooked?? :(

Right Mister Dave

Look HERE , at post number 86 . Which person are you that i asked to contact me -

I Had no reply to my post asking you to contact me, and you gave me no other details on how to contact you , what if you'd sold the bike, moved etc etc - so your cheque was shredded.

Sorry for the feck-ups Neil, I was sneaking peeks of the thread at work and didn't read it all. I'll get the cheque for the remainder in the post unless you want another for the full amount.

Dave

Hi steptoe,
does the stainless kits still exist??.
if so does it fit me adventurer 1150 and how much £££
thanks
zak

Will appear again soon - once i'm in the right frame of mind to put myself through a form of brainwashing. i.e. putting all the bits in an order .

last kits were £38 Plus P&P ( nearly 2KGs in weight) , if the prices haven't changed in the meantime, they'll be the same price.

Try doing a search for stainless kits

Steptoe,
Leave half the bits out, no one will notice. They'll never get around to fitting them all, or is it just me?

Steptoe - I still want a kit. Consider my order 100% confirmed :thumb

cheque book ready

steptoe...
let me know when you sorted all those bits in order and i'll send a cheque off :thumb

Back
Top Bottom