1150GS/GSA meet up 15th June @ 13:00 Kostas fish bar Matlock Bath

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:::.Edit.::: meet up now sorted, location here

:::.Edit 2.::: meet here first at 12 noon.

Who fancies a meet up next spring, central England somewhere TBA … Coffee & a Bun…..

See how many 1150’s we can get in one place!!

Suggestions on a suitable cafe with a reasonable carpark in the middle (location, not carpark) would be great!!

Register interest here and let’s see what we can organise..

I’m in.
As long as it’s not raining. :D Can’t get the garage queen dirty. :D

I'd suggest Lumb Farm in Derbyshire as a "central" location, it's about as close to "the middle of the UK" as you can reasonably get, and is a good bikers venue (IIRC they host the ABR event).
For an off-hand meet up they've got plenty of parking. (but probably best to check with the owners first, at least to allow them to get enough food in!)

Are non-GS 1150s allowed??

I'd suggest Lumb Farm in Derbyshire as a "central" location, it's about as close to "the middle of the UK" as you can reasonably get, and is a good bikers venue (IIRC they host the ABR event).
For an off-hand meet up they've got plenty of parking. (but probably best to check with the owners first, at least to allow them to get enough food in!)

Are non-GS 1150s allowed??
Like bollocks it is! The centre of Great Britain (mainland) is near Dunsop Bridge in Lancashire

This sounds interesting. Would be a decent run out for the GS.👍

Obviously I'm a bit biased as to location and what equates to centre of England as I'd be coming from Aberdeen. 😂

This sounds interesting. Would be a decent run out for the GS.👍

Obviously I'm a bit biased as to location and what equates to centre of England as I'd be coming from Aberdeen. 😂
Leyburn. Leyburn is not only the centre of Englandshire, it’s the centre of the Universe……Shire !

Might make a "Foreign" trip out of it if the timings suit. :aidan

Back
Top Bottom