1200/1250GS

Spook1969

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
295
Reaction score
200
Location
Northampton
Just a quick question regarding tank vinyls/stickers and if anyone could recommend a supplier. Looking for a similar style to the ‘exclusive’ BMW side tank decals, there are plenty on AlliExpress and eBay but I would like a good set not one that peels off with the first sign of rain or sun. Anyone recommend a source for these or is it just pot luck?
 
Just a quick question regarding tank vinyls/stickers and if anyone could recommend a supplier. Looking for a similar style to the ‘exclusive’ BMW side tank decals, there are plenty on AlliExpress and eBay but I would like a good set not one that peels off with the first sign of rain or sun. Anyone recommend a source for these or is it just pot luck?
I have used Motografix for several of my motorcycle requirements and can confirm good quality and a great product. Well worth a look on their site to see if they have what you require.
 
If you want OEM, so you know it’s not going to peel off etc, check with your local dealer as they should have part no.s.
 
The Image Works in Ilkeston DE7 4RA
Give them a call very helpful, I’ve used them several times, the quality is excellent, did a set of Lucky Explorer for my Elefant and they were spot on
 
I went with a £budget set from AliExpress to see if I like the change. Think I do so I'll contact one of the above for a permanent fix.
 
possibly worth you reaching out to 2 wheelhumvee on this very site, i have had quite a few excellent decals from him
 


Back
Top Bottom