130,000 YouTube View, 9 Country Adventure

Very subtle.
130,000 x YouTube Views
Clearly you want/need more.
“Watch Now”
Is that an order?

You have registered in 2014, and currently stand with 37 posts. Not that it matters how many posts there are. What does matter is that each and every single one of them, seems to be links to your YT channel. So clearly you are hunting for views to gain monetary value out of your productions.

Any other contributions to these pages that do not hide the need for a revenue?

Last edited:
Very subtle.

Clearly you want/need more.

Is that an order?

You have registered in 2014, and currently stand with 37 posts. Not that it matters how many posts there are. What does matter is that each and every single one of them, seems to be links to your YT channel. So clearly you are hunting for views to gain monetary value out of your productions.

Any other contributions to these pages that do not hide the need for a revenue?
Yes - It's called marketing :)
No - I am not monetised and do not earn any money from my videos.
Put Simply - If your a creative and spend hours and hours creating something that you are proud of,
you want to share it with the world ! !

Yes - It's called marketing :)
Clearly, marketing in YT platform alone doesn’t seem to generate the “needy” views, to polish one’s ego.
No - I am not monetised and do not earn any money from my videos.
What’s the point then? :unsure: Or is that steaming BS?
Put Simply - If your a creative and spend hours and hours creating something that you are proud of,
you want to share it with the world ! !
I am being creative and make a living out of it, as well as being proud of my achievements. However, I do not shove it down everybody’s neck on here, telling them to go and “must view” it, to like it, to share it and the rest of that gibberish.
I do however make an effort to contribute towards other sections of this forum.
Looking at the history of your posts, you haven’t even bothered to introduce yourself. Not very teacher like, is it not?

Seem to me, that you are a bit needy.

Watched it a few years ago. It is very good. Not many on here would ride that distance. A few but not many.

I would like to watch it, but those countries are cold countries...I do not do cold countries. I would get cold just watching it. :D
Too many adverts on YT and it is owned by a cabal of evil.

There are many Youtubers on here myself included.
I get paid by google for my channel, but dont push it on here as it gets tedious for regulars who see your self promoting all the time.
I have mentioned my channel in the past but its usually because i did a video on the topic at hand or the topic of YT comes up as it has here.
in any case i am a northerner and most people on here seem to hate Northerners, so my accent would turn them off anyway 🤣

clicking your video above
Pinned comment "Refreshing to see an adventure that is not on an overpacked GS riding paved roads ;-)"

you do realise its a GS forum LOL

Good luck with your channel though 👍

I get paid by google for my channel, but dont push it on here as it gets tedious for regulars who see your self promoting all the time.
I have mentioned my channel in the past but its usually because i did a video on the topic at hand or the topic of YT comes up as it has here.
in any case i am a northerner and most people on here seem to hate Northerners, so my accent would turn them off anyway 🤣

Pinned comment "Refreshing to see an adventure that is not on an overpacked GS riding paved roads ;-)"

No doubt there are 37 posts on a Ducati forum too. :augie

Totally agree with Barnoe I also do a bit, but would never dream of crowing about how many views and demanding we "watch now"
Sorry if you are getting harsh replies but that approach just winds people up
Again good luck with your channel, just tone down the way you sell it

Totally agree with Barnoe I also do a bit, but would never dream of crowing about how many views and demanding we "watch now"
Sorry if you are getting harsh replies but that approach just winds people up
Again good luck with your channel, just tone down the way you sell it
Not often do I find some stuff on here to complain about, but this thread really has rattled my cage.

I’d sooner watch your stuff and have done so too, because i came across the content on YT, and not trough here.

The above content does remind me of that Mark Pulling bloke. Perfect for watching just before the bedtime.

As yourself and @Barnoe have said, there is a time, place, and a way to promote yourself.
Registering near 10 years ago, and only ever posting links to ones YT channel, shows that OP has no interest whatsoever in intereacting with anyone on here (point in case, I got a thumbs up), just hunting for views (as if 130K is not enough) for self gratification, which is a bit low, even if there is no monetisation setup in place, which I do not believe for one minute and think it is a BS, given that so many people have left paid 9-5 jobs, and become “influencers” because YT pay is better, on top of Patreon, Buy mine a coffee, contributions. a version of a modern day begging on the streets with a used McDonalds paper cup.

TeapotOne for example. He did same thing. Registered, pushed his content on here, hardly anything else posted, then vanished despite still being a registered user.
I’ve met Bruce on a few occasions. He’s nice enough bloke, don’t get me wrong. Some on here love him, other despise him.

I just don’t have a time for folks like that. And I am unlikely to be watching the content, if it being showed down my neck, simply out of principle.

If I want to see a video or a series about the Scandi/Baltic trip, that a bloke or two who’d done it, then I would search for it on YT. It isn’t hard, nor do you need to be bright to do it.

Best of Luck to @Ian T-J with his chanel, but it isn’t for me, and one should consider for the future to tell folks about yourself a little and to leave YT algorithm to do its thing, unless people specifically ask for the content.

My sincere apologies for being harsh with my responses, I hope that I have made myself clear, as to why…

Last edited:
Not often do I find some stuff on here to complain about, but this thread really has rattled my cage.

I’d sooner watch your stuff and have done so too, because i came across the content on YT, and not trough here.

The above content does remind me of that Mark Pulling bloke. Perfect for watching just before the bedtime.

As yourself and @Barnoe have said, there is a time, place, and a way to promote yourself.
Registering near 10 years ago, and only ever posting links to ones YT channel, shows that OP has no interest whatsoever in intereacting with anyone on here (point in case, I got a thumbs up), just hunting for views (as if 130K is not enough) for self gratification, which is a bit low, even if there is no monetisation setup in place, which I do not believe for one minute and think it is a BS, given that so many people have left paid 9-5 jobs, and become “influencers” because YT pay is better, on top of Patreon, Buy mine a coffee, contributions. a version of a modern day begging on the streets with a used McDonalds paper cup.

TeapotOne for example. He did same thing. Registered, pushed his content on here, hardly anything else posted, then vanished despite still being a registered user.
I’ve met Bruce on a few occasions. He’s nice enough bloke, don’t get me wrong. Some on here love him, other despise him.

I just don’t have a time for folks like that. And I am unlikely to be watching the content, if it being showed down my neck, simply out of principle.

If I want to see a video or a series about the Scandi/Baltic trip, that a bloke or two who’d done it, then I would search for it on YT. It isn’t hard, nor do you need to be bright to do it.

Best of Luck to @Ian T-J with his chanel, but it isn’t for me, and one should consider for the future to tell folks about yourself a little and to leave YT algorithm to do its thing, unless people specifically ask for the content.

My sincere apologies for being harsh with my responses, I hope that I have made myself clear, as to why…

Oi

Watch it

Sent from my Nokia 3310

I think the mistake YOU made Ian TJ on here is two words “ Watch Now” . Given the 1000’s of hoursof riding and 100’s of hours processing images, you didnt take 15 mins crafting a pleasant introduction and reason to re engage with the earstwhile members on here.

So lessons learnt, dont bang the door on your way out and avoid this approach on other forums and you may well engender a more positive response.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
If you don't like the way he's posted it or just don't want to watch it then don't.
As for making a contribution on here or helping people on the forum I've never done any of those things, not because I won't but because I'm hopeless at everything.
I think most people could quickly see with a quick check virtually all of my posts are requests for help or advice. And as for interacting with other club members I wouldn't want to inflict myself or my anarcho-syndacalist opinions on anyone.

Anyway, have a good day and a very happy New Year to you.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
If you don't like the way he's posted it or just don't want to watch it then don't.
As for making a contribution on here or helping people on the forum I've never done any of those things, not because I won't but because I'm hopeless at everything.
I think most people could quickly see with a quick check virtually all of my posts are requests for help or advice. And as for interacting with other club members I wouldn't want to inflict myself or my anarcho-syndacalist opinions on anyone.

Anyway, have a good day and a very happy New Year to you.
It is a bit like Jehovah’s Witnesses banging on your door, telling you to be religious and so on.

It isn’t so much about wanting or not, to watch it. But how OP telling you to drop everything & “Watch Now”. Erm, who is this bloke? No introduction, just lumping his content at you and hunting for more views (revenue). I find it rather rude. Even JW lot introduce themself when you open the door.

As was being said above, others post their stuff on there too, including @EKIMYRF, @Barnoe, Yodagoat (Mike) and no doubt others, but at least they have been interacting with fellow users on various subjects over the years. Not just dropping their content, and leave, only to resurface months later with more of the same…

10 years being a forum user, with under 40 posts in that time, 99% of which are YT links.

Somehow I doubt that, but perhaps I got the wrong end of the stick here and it is simply accepted behaviour :nenau

Last edited:
Well I throughly enjoyed it, please keep posting. :bow
Well I didn`t.
Managed about five minutes, noted the excellent camera work and audio, but equally noted the lack of a cohesive storyboard. What I saw should only have taken less than half that time, and a total run time of under 20 mins would make it "possibly" acceptable to watch.
The availability of hours and hours of high quality vid does not of itself mean that it is all useful to be included.

I think I can see all points of view made by Tossers above.

I will not be subscribing.

Should have got the wife to do the voiceover. I was turning the sound off after 2 mins.
49 mins is way to long.

Back
Top Bottom