For Sale 2005 BMW 1150 GSA SE, low miles and 2 owners from new

RecymickGSA

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
15
Location
Darlington
First registered on 1st Oct 2005, now with 20995 miles. I bought the bike from the original owner.

Bought from Vines - new vehicle invoice is present along with with the BMW sales leaflet

Massive folder of receipts and invoices - everything that you got with a new bike I have.

The bike is HPI clear and registered in my name and address. It runs and rides like new. I have had 4 of these 1150 GSA's and know the bikes well. I hope the pictures do the bike justice - I also have a walk around video of the bike and 1 of me starting it from cold. The bike was MOT'd on the 11th Sept and had no advisories. Feel free to look on line for previous MOT history. All of the old certs are present.

I bought the bike in July 22, having done only 1000 miles in those 4 years I have decided to sell her - not too sure that I actually want to! Not desperate to sell her and not interested in low ball offers / insults please. I have a few bikes and do quite a lot of miles on the others.

I have the original maintenance instructions and riders manual in their BMW plastic wallet. Both original keys are present on vines keyring along with a spare key blade.

The first couple of services were done by Vines, then by Neil Harrison (4 invoices) BMW servicing specialist (Steptoe). The book is stamped and receipts are present. It was also serviced and MOT'd at DC Rogers -several recipes and invoices are present. It had a full service in 2019 by Sheps cycle shack - invoice present. It had a final dealer service which included valve clearances in 2021 at D Tech motorcycles - invoice present. An invoice is also present for D-Tech in Oct 21 - supply and fit new TPS sensor. New stick coil and spark plugs at this time as well. -receipts present.

I did an oil and filter change in July 22 - receipts present. 20251 miles.
In Aug 22 I changed the fuel filter, service k&n air filter, renewed the gearbox oil and rear axle oil - receipts present. 20270 miles.
New cont trail attack 2 tyres were fitted in August 22 at 20290 miles -invoice present
New Gel oxide battery fitted in Jan 23 - invoice present. 20432 miles
Oil and filter change in May 24 at 20610 miles - receipts present
Final oil and filter change by me before its MOT on the 6th Sept 26 at 20947 miles - receipts present.

Although I haven't used it much I have cared for her and only ever run her on super fuel

The brake servo unit was removed in 2011 by Neil Harrison - invoice present.

The bike has a variety of Touratech parts fitted as can be seen from the pictures -oil cooler guard, sump guard, hand protectors, frame protector, rear rack extender. It also has a loud magnum horn. The recipes and instructions are present

It has an aftermarket GPE titanium exhaust with removable baffle. Original exhaust is present and in excellent condition.

The original owner dropped the bike at a standstill on his drive -you can see the small dint on the tank in the pics. It has also scuffed the engine crash bar slightly and the silencer. I have pictured these clearly. Overall I would say the bike is in excellent condition and if wanted made to be 100% for minimal outlay.

The original seat has a gel pad in it.

Price - I would like £5500 for the bike, for the full asking price I will include genuine BMW panniers, baglux tank cover, Nostalgia covered spare seat and a sheepskin seat cover. I think that I have priced it fairly and those extras are expensive / hard to get!

I am happy to collect the buyer from Darlington station or work with a courier. The bike will not be released until full payment is received by BACS. I am happy to hold the bike for a couple of weeks for £200 deposit.

I am away on holiday from this week and back in UK on the 17th. The bike could be collected on Sunday 18th or Monday 19th October.

I am more than happy for any viewings or inspections -it genuinely is a great bike and runs and rides exactly as it should. Everything works as it should.

I have more pictures and can share the walk around and start up video if you are genuinely interested in buying.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2219.jpeg
    IMG_2219.jpeg
    634.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2213.jpeg
    IMG_2213.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2222.jpeg
    IMG_2222.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2223.jpeg
    IMG_2223.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2224.jpeg
    IMG_2224.jpeg
    544.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2225.jpeg
    IMG_2225.jpeg
    577.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2226.jpeg
    IMG_2226.jpeg
    617.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2220.jpeg
    IMG_2220.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2216.jpeg
    IMG_2216.jpeg
    561.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2217.jpeg
    IMG_2217.jpeg
    623.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2218.jpeg
    IMG_2218.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 82
A few more pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2222.jpeg
    IMG_2222.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    481.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2212.jpeg
    IMG_2212.jpeg
    540.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2210.jpeg
    IMG_2210.jpeg
    539.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2229.jpeg
    IMG_2229.jpeg
    547.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2230.jpeg
    IMG_2230.jpeg
    559.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    319.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2238.jpeg
    IMG_2238.jpeg
    331.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2232.jpeg
    IMG_2232.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2233.jpeg
    IMG_2233.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2234.jpeg
    IMG_2234.jpeg
    618.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2236.jpeg
    IMG_2236.jpeg
    478.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2235.jpeg
    IMG_2235.jpeg
    516.4 KB · Views: 86
Hello there , great looking gsa 👍 , you wouldn't consider selling one of those seats would you? I'm looking for one for my SE. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks
 
Hello there , great looking gsa 👍 , you wouldn't consider selling one of those seats would you? I'm looking for one for my SE. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks
If whoever buys the bike doesn’t want one I will give you a shout.
 


Back
Top Bottom