2015 R1200RS

May I ask the collective.....what replacement bulbs do I need.......are they both H7?

I want to have some brighter ones in my garage......if and when the RS materialises.

Thanks in advance.

Sent with a Zen10

Yes H7 in both

I am still on the originals on a 2016 bike. My bike has the LED daytime running lights so the H7s are rarely lit as I do not do a lot of night riding

Yes H7 in both

I am still on the originals on a 2016 bike. My bike has the LED daytime running lights so the H7s are rarely lit as I do not do a lot of night riding
Thanks Wessie

Sent with a Zen10

These are meant to be good, although a little spendy compared with standard H7's:

I was going to give them a go as I find the standard lamps woeful, but was comparing with my GSA which were full LED and pretty amazing lamps .

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER 200, H7, +200% more brightness, halogen headlight lamp, 64210NB200-HCB, 12V, Duo Box (2 lamps), bianco https://amzn.eu/d/2pE4Yoq

I'd rather buy the Osram version that they seem to be an exact copy of......spec for spec.

Sent with a Zen10

On the LC, the exhaust flap is an integral part of the downpipes & cat. At least it is on the 1250 & I'm assuming the 1200 is she same.

Well lads (and Lass's)......I have a deal done on a beautiful Lupin Blue 2017 R1200RS.....with an absolute gentleman off this very forum.

Hoping to have it landed, off the ferry, back in Ireland.......on March 1st.
To say I'm excited is an understatement!!!!!

I will be a regular contributor in the R1200RS section (I've been on a Honda the last 4 years)

These are meant to be good, although a little spendy compared with standard H7's:

I was going to give them a go as I find the standard lamps woeful, but was comparing with my GSA which were full LED and pretty amazing lamps .
These are what I went for in the end.....

Philips 12972CVUBW Crystalvision Ultra Moto H7 Motorcycle Headlight Bulb, 1 Piece https://amzn.eu/d/cX9WG5w

Sent with a Zen10

I've just chopped my 2017 Lupin Blue RS for a 1200GSA. I really liked the RS, but we all like a change now and again. I put a LeoVince endcan on mine. I was a doddle to fit with no flapper problems. And it gave a nice pop pop. on the over run. 😁
I'm sure you will love your new steed.

I've just chopped my 2017 Lupin Blue RS for a 1200GSA. I really liked the RS, but we all like a change now and again. I put a LeoVince endcan on mine. I was a doddle to fit with no flapper problems. And it gave a nice pop pop. on the over run. 😁
I've recently gone the other wayish - 1250GS to 1250RS though haven't ridden it yet as I'm a poofy fair weather rider who has an aversion to riding a brand new bike on salty shitty roads. Both bikes have their pros and cons and it does depend to some extent what you want to use it for. As you say sometimes it's nice to have a change. There is no wrong choice between them, just the one that's best for you (y)

I've just chopped my 2017 Lupin Blue RS for a 1200GSA. I really liked the RS, but we all like a change now and again. I put a LeoVince endcan on mine. I was a doddle to fit with no flapper problems. And it gave a nice pop pop. on the over run.
I have a Leo Vince lined up to go on it.
(the carbon model)

My made a cheeky enquiry to a YouTube reviewer who had done a comparison video.........low and behold, he sold it to me (well, agreed to anyway)

Sent with a Zen10

Looking for farkles....add-ons.....weather protection mainly.

Any of you guys got any bits that maybe you no longer use/need.

Particularly looking for a Mudsling and front engine cover.

Sent with a Zen10

Looking for farkles....add-ons.....weather protection mainly.

Any of you guys got any bits that maybe you no longer use/need.

Particularly looking for a Mudsling and front engine cover.

Sent with a Zen10
I bought one like this for my RS if that helps.

I've just ordered the AliExpress Mudsling Knock-Off..........first time ever to do this.........will report on fit & quality when it arrives in a year or two !!

€53 deivered to Ireland (probably be hit with a bit of import tax........but will still be half price)

Back
Top Bottom