No siddo Its nothing to do with me, but being a member since Paul started the site, I kinda know how this works !!
and Norfolk J has had 2 bumbs from me already keeping his ad at the top
Sorry I failed to notice where you said "the ad would stay active until closed by the seller" isnt that what happens now? but the ad just goes down the list as new ones come on unless there is a comment made or bump back to the top ? forgive me if thats not what happens now but thats the way it works for me.
and Norfolk J has had 2 bumbs from me already keeping his ad at the top
Sorry I failed to notice where you said "the ad would stay active until closed by the seller" isnt that what happens now? but the ad just goes down the list as new ones come on unless there is a comment made or bump back to the top ? forgive me if thats not what happens now but thats the way it works for me.