A bimble about on the way to Skye

you're being haunted by all the birds you've killed while on the bike... it's a well known occurrence.....

You've got poultry-geists :hide

When I noticed the ignition was switched off:nenau

I guess the wind off the front of the coach must have caught the keyring and managed to switch the ign off.

That's another first for me:rolleyes:

Shep

The A303 -Strange road. Was it on the Wiltshire section ?

Many years ago one of the new fuel injected Volvo models all packed up when they drove along a certain stretch :nenau

The A303 -Strange road. Was it on the Wiltshire section ?

Strange you should ask that, my GPS and cruise control both went weird on the single bit where the speed cameras with added CCTV are. Yet both were fine afterwards.

Although if Shep found the key had moved, that's something else I imagine.

Just spoken to Shep, he has arrived in Fort Bill after completing North, East and Southerly points. :clap
Meeting up with him, Sir James and Whatton to fine tune the details of our quest to reach the westerly one ramorra. :augie :thumb

Just spoken to Shep, he has arrived in Fort Bill after completing North, East and Southerly points. :clap
Meeting up with him, Sir James and Whatton to fine tune the details of our quest to reach the westerly one ramorra. :augie :thumb

Remember to 'fine tune' me in :thumb

Bike all packed, just needs the overnight bag slotting into the top box. Carrying enough food and spare clothes for a week.

I'll be on the road sharp tomorrow and will see you at one or other side of the Corran ferry around 10:00.

Map for Fort Bill to 'The Point' installed :D

Weather forecast looking OK thankfully - its been raining here for a fortnight.

Bob.

Well done Shep :clap
We reached the Point, about 1 o clock, his trip log was reading 1680 miles. We were blessed with some good weather. We didn’t stop for lunch, instead pushed on for Mallaig, arrived just before 3 and were lucky to get Shep and Voyager onto the ferry that sailed about 10 past. Aiden and Mandy arrived just in time to jump on as well.
I’m knackered after all that fine tuning last night, :augie glad no-one had a camera, the Karaoke was a hoot.:D

Back
Top Bottom