Aftermarket brake and clutch levers.

Scubaregs

Registered user
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
22
Location
Central Scotland
Has anyone found any aftermarket levers for the R1300rs?

I find the clutch lever a bit of a stretch even at it's closest position, exacerbated by the biting point being so close to the end of travel.
 
I have a pair of Puig 4.0 Foldable Clutch/Brake levers to sell that I didn't get round to fitting on the bike.
I'll post pics / details when I get home later.
 
Hi Andy, I've read conflicting reports re the Puig as to whether they will fit or not, some sites saying yes, others no.
 
I bought them from pyramidmoto.co.uk
Might be worth firing an email at them (and/or https://puigusa.com/en) re the issues you've seen reported.
Always found Pyramid customer service excellent.
 
Thread here about how to adjust it, I presume it's the same as the GS

Otherwise the VMT levers I was going to get look very good for the money

 
This is what I found on Puig's website,
"Lever adapters are essential if this is your first order of PUIG levers for your motorcycle. These adapters are compatible with all our versions and generations of levers.

Not compatible with BMW R1300GS/R1300RS/R1300R model with the Riding Assistant package that includes the FCW function (Front Collision Warning)"

I do have riding assistant, but in Dynamic pro you lose the FCW anyway. Will see if I can drop them an email to see if that is the only issue with fitting.
 
Adapter - brake. Sku: M21893N RRP £34.80
Adapter - clutch. Sku: M21892N RRP £34.80
Lever - brake. Sku: M4210AR RRP £50.40
Lever - clutch. Sku: M4110AR RRP £50.40

Unused
£145 + £5 p&p

1000022201.jpg

1000022200.jpg


1000022199.jpg
 
Thread here about how to adjust it, I presume it's the same as the GS

Otherwise the VMT levers I was going to get look very good for the money

Thanks, someone gave me this info on one of the facebook groups. I could not get the grub screw loosened and gave up before stripping it.
 
@AndyW Puig have never replied to my email so will discount their leavers, thanks for the offer though as a cracking price.

@leadfarmer, Ordered a set of VMT levers today, they were very good at responding to emails and answering questions, plus I cheekily (well I am Scottish) asked for a discount and got 10% off.
 
@AndyW Puig have never replied to my email so will discount their leavers, thanks for the offer though as a cracking price.

@leadfarmer, Ordered a set of VMT levers today, they were very good at responding to emails and answering questions, plus I cheekily (well I am Scottish) asked for a discount and got 10% off.

Cool, be interesting to see what you think of them, they looked very good for a reasonable price
 


Back
Top Bottom