Yep, a useful post from Count. He no longer posts on here though, just lurks in the background. I think someone upset him.![]()
Who upset Count?

Yep, a useful post from Count. He no longer posts on here though, just lurks in the background. I think someone upset him.![]()

Who upset Count?Was it an 1100 owner
![]()
I thought he seemed like he had a good sense of humour, but maybe not.Not a right lot of good on the Continent if it cannot be changed to KPH!


Yep, a useful post from Count. He no longer posts on here though, just lurks in the background. I think someone upset him.![]()
Regarding mph/kph could uk/eu type approval rules be getting involved here![]()
If you cant read the UK speedo are you sure you are legal to ride?
I struggle to see the issue here as have no problem at all reading the analogue speedo. Cant be bothered with digital speedo.
