Andy Strapz

ajd

I dimly remember seeing adverts for someone who said they were the sole UK distributors of the Australian Andy Strapz straps. I can't find the info now I want to buy some, anyone know where to get these in the UK? Has anyone tried them?

Are you still looking ?

Great kit . Used mine for years .

fb112fad37afb48c35e3483eef10dc72.png

Sent from my N65

I use these, good security for soft panniers.

tom

I dimly remember seeing adverts for someone who said they were the sole UK distributors of the Australian Andy Strapz straps. I can't find the info now I want to buy some, anyone know where to get these in the UK? Has anyone tried them?
I seem to recall the distributer went bust. Can't remember their name, Overland something?

I bought my panniers direct from Australia a few years back, as said distributor only stocked a small selection. Not at all a cheap process. but they seem bombproof.

I bought some strapz after a colleague almost lost an eye from a bungee hook. Great kit, I hope mine last forever if you can’t get them anymore.

Are you still looking ?

Great kit . Used mine for years .

fb112fad37afb48c35e3483eef10dc72.png

Sent from my N65
Jesus wept! Poor bloke been waiting near 21 years for a reply. 🤣

Suddenly the wisdom of this establishment keep on coming fast and thick (some of them) :D

Arsey is amusingly good at resurrecting old threads. Little personnel mines, to catch the unwary.

Back
Top Bottom