Just been to see Mike at Stroud secondary to recommendations here. No complaints, and would be happy to use again. Thanks for suggestion.
Think I may well try Mike for my next service too (if he has loan bikes). Is that your black bike Martyn H in his website gallery?I would recommend Mike (ex-BVM) wholeheartedly. I've put my money where my mouth is, in that he's looked after my bikes at BVM for the last 10-12 years or so, & will continue to do so now he's an "independent" BMW specialist.
Think I may well try Mike for my next service too (if he has loan bikes). Is that your black bike Martyn H in his website gallery?
Sorry - topcoat is correct - mikes new business is Stroud Motorcycle Company

I intend to use Steptoe, but the wheel flange recall needs doing so I thought I'd book it all together - 30k service, approx. £350 (inc) at Tunbridge BMW - sounds a lot?![]()
