Another couple of pints up north?

Time for another meet up for a couple of pints if folk are around. I'll suggest Inverness again as it's easy to access by train and bus from a few regions.

Last time in April worked well.

Any interest?
When you have in mind?
 
I would be interested, but line others depending on the date.
 
Monday 5th August is a Bank Holiday in Scotland!

I hope to be working my way north on one likkle Hunter Cub in early August. 'Two Wheels and Ferries’ an Adventure Trip :D

The 6th. August might work for me if I can find accommodation ....

:beerjug:
 
Monday 5th August is a Bank Holiday in Scotland!

I hope to be working my way north on one likkle Hunter Cub in early August. 'Two Wheels and Ferries’ an Adventure Trip :D

The 6th. August might work for me if I can find accommodation ....

:beerjug:
I think we can make a plan
 
Just had quick glance at accommodation for that Tuesday - didn’t realise Inverness so expensive?! Lol
Assuming staying Dingwall or somewhere else close no go cause of early ending train times etc??
Anyone camping?? 🤣🤣
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7970.png
    IMG_7970.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 14
Just had quick glance at accommodation for that Tuesday - didn’t realise Inverness so expensive?! Lol
Assuming staying Dingwall or somewhere else close no go cause of early ending train times etc??
Anyone camping?? 🤣🤣
Last time we met mid afternoon and the last train home was about 8 so Dingwall probably okay, it's unlikely to be a late night for most due to the travel
 


Back
Top Bottom