steadysteve Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 26, 2012 Messages 3,013 Reaction score 352 Location Lincolnshire Sep 13, 2026 #1 Pair of black hadguard extensions to fit Barkbuster Handguards. £10 posted. Attachments IMG_7808.jpeg 541.8 KB · Views: 29 IMG_7809.jpeg 983.7 KB · Views: 29
steadysteve Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 26, 2012 Messages 3,013 Reaction score 352 Location Lincolnshire Sep 19, 2026 #2 Bump.
Paul Young Under-used member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 6, 2002 Messages 5,696 Reaction score 2,265 Location Preston UK Sep 19, 2026 #3 steadysteve said: Pair of black hadguard extensions to fit Barkbuster Handguards. £10 posted. Click to expand... I’ll take those please. PM me you’re payment details and I’ll send the funds and my address.
steadysteve said: Pair of black hadguard extensions to fit Barkbuster Handguards. £10 posted. Click to expand... I’ll take those please. PM me you’re payment details and I’ll send the funds and my address.
steadysteve Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 26, 2012 Messages 3,013 Reaction score 352 Location Lincolnshire Sep 19, 2026 #4 Paul Young said: I’ll take those please. PM me you’re payment details and I’ll send the funds and my address. Click to expand... PM sent. Sold pending the usual
Paul Young said: I’ll take those please. PM me you’re payment details and I’ll send the funds and my address. Click to expand... PM sent. Sold pending the usual