ymfb Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 7,112 Reaction score 425 Location Salisbury Jul 19, 2026 #1 During August I need to park my car in Bordeaux for a week, ideally somewhere secure. Anyone recommend somewhere I can pre-book. Thanks
During August I need to park my car in Bordeaux for a week, ideally somewhere secure. Anyone recommend somewhere I can pre-book. Thanks
Wapping Well-known member Moderator Joined Oct 21, 2005 Messages 92,927 Reaction score 19,096 Location Wapping, London Jul 19, 2026 #2 I’d contact the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
ChasF Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Dec 12, 2004 Messages 5,900 Reaction score 2,028 Location 24 France Jul 19, 2026 #3 Airport long stay although it’s a bit out of town.
NeilDD Old enough to know better UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 31, 2009 Messages 2,621 Reaction score 1,072 Location The nut behind the handlebars Jul 19, 2026 #4 Does it have to be Bordeaux? Sid AKA Crapaud is about 90 min's away
ymfb Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 7,112 Reaction score 425 Location Salisbury Jul 19, 2026 #5 NeilDD said: Does it have to be Bordeaux? Sid AKA Crapaud is about 90 min's away Click to expand... It does as I’m meeting others there, then cycling for six days before catching a train back to collect the car.
NeilDD said: Does it have to be Bordeaux? Sid AKA Crapaud is about 90 min's away Click to expand... It does as I’m meeting others there, then cycling for six days before catching a train back to collect the car.
ymfb Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 7,112 Reaction score 425 Location Salisbury Jul 19, 2026 #6 Wapping said: I’d contact the Bordeaux Tourist Office. Click to expand... Luckily one of my friends speaks fluent Francaise
Wapping said: I’d contact the Bordeaux Tourist Office. Click to expand... Luckily one of my friends speaks fluent Francaise
ymfb Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 7,112 Reaction score 425 Location Salisbury Jul 19, 2026 #7 ChasF said: Airport long stay although it’s a bit out of town. Click to expand... It’s an hour cycling from where we are meeting, but it’s a definite possibility.
ChasF said: Airport long stay although it’s a bit out of town. Click to expand... It’s an hour cycling from where we are meeting, but it’s a definite possibility.
Wapping Well-known member Moderator Joined Oct 21, 2005 Messages 92,927 Reaction score 19,096 Location Wapping, London Jul 19, 2026 #8 ymfb said: Luckily one of my friends speaks fluent Francaise Click to expand... Luckily, they will in the tourist office, too.
ymfb said: Luckily one of my friends speaks fluent Francaise Click to expand... Luckily, they will in the tourist office, too.
ymfb Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 7,112 Reaction score 425 Location Salisbury Jul 19, 2026 #9 Going to need my first Crit Air, so many things
ymfb Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 7,112 Reaction score 425 Location Salisbury Jul 19, 2026 #10 Wapping said: Luckily, they will in the tourist office, too. Click to expand... Mine is like Alo Alo
J biker Registered user Joined Nov 2, 2015 Messages 766 Reaction score 239 Location France and UK Jul 19, 2026 #11 Airport parking not a bad shout, I have used it before. The car parks that I have used in the city are, let us say a bit dodgy. Rough sleepers etc.
Airport parking not a bad shout, I have used it before. The car parks that I have used in the city are, let us say a bit dodgy. Rough sleepers etc.