always use National tyres at Barnsley Stuart He retired last week great place i paid £225 fitted to loose wheels.
cheers pal
always use National tyres at Barnsley Stuart He retired last week great place i paid £225 fitted to loose wheels.
I just have to jump in on this thread because while I realise it's old it is unfortunately this is one of the top results when looking for A41 tread depth info.If you are travelling through Germany the legal tread depth is 3mm, and yes they will fine you for anything less, and in some cases stop you from travelling further till you replace the tyre.
Can you tell me what the tread depth is in the middle of both tyres?I have a pair of A41 off my 1250 they have done 630 miles.
Must be worth £50 collection from Derby or can drop off around Notts area.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Can you tell me what the tread depth is in the middle of both tyres?
Thanks! I'm actually trying to find out what the new tread depth on these is so I can figure out how worn mine are.They will be listed in the for sale section later today with all the details.
New tyres before you go Martin - why risk jeopardising the trip?2850 miles on my 1250 GSA and rear about half worn and front still loads on. Just not certain what to do as in August going on 2850 mile European trip and bike will by then have around 3500 miles on current tyres before setting of on trip.
Thanks! I'm actually trying to find out what the new tread depth on these is so I can figure out how worn mine are.
Hmm, I'm down to 3mm at the front and going to Germany in June. Think I'll be replacing! Unfortunately I'm very far from Derby.6mm Front
8mm Rear
Unless you'd post?6mm Front
8mm Rear
Unless you'd post?