I've been looking for a little bike to pop around the local Cotwolds back roads and I've stumbled across this.
It's a 1965 BSA C15 250 and it nice condition considering it's been sat in a garage for the last 6 or 7 years.
Before being stored, it apparently had an extensive restoration which can't be verified as teh owner has sadly died although I have no reason not to believe it.
Not sure of the mileage and the V5 is present.
It's obviously going to need recommissioning so a couple of questions as I don't really know much about them:
Are they a decent little bike?
What sort of value would it be worth as it os?
Thanks for any advice
:

It's a 1965 BSA C15 250 and it nice condition considering it's been sat in a garage for the last 6 or 7 years.
Before being stored, it apparently had an extensive restoration which can't be verified as teh owner has sadly died although I have no reason not to believe it.
Not sure of the mileage and the V5 is present.
It's obviously going to need recommissioning so a couple of questions as I don't really know much about them:
Are they a decent little bike?
What sort of value would it be worth as it os?
Thanks for any advice
:





