Bunkhouse Piss Up And Nosebag on 09/05/15

We are having a stop over at the Strathardle Inn on my way home from a Daft Lads meet up on Skye. I'm going to book a table for Saturday 13.30.

Any ideas of numbers?

Right then. Been to the cellar to check the stock.
When bringing drink please consider the following needs used up.

8 x Red Bull
6 x Cafferys
1 x Glen Moray
1/2 glenfiddich
1/2 Tequila
3/4 Highland Park.
1/4 Southern comfort
1 x Meisterschutz
3 1/2 Jeagermister

That is an amazing coincidence....

I will bring a speaker along with some music it is Bluetooth so feel free to take your music.

I've booked a table for 10 or 12 people for a 13.30 sitting. Had a bar meal there last night and for pub grub, it's really exceptionally good.

I just had a wild guess on numbers based on the amount if folk attending

Where are you at Auldallan...I shoot/pick up there?

Thought so,

We're the cottage half way up the hill on the left, heading away from The Mill at Auldallan towards Davids Castle. Got a fancy new shed at one end and an old wood shed at the other - think you'll will know it,

Need to meet for a ride When I'm back.

Thought so,

We're the cottage half way up the hill on the left, heading away from The Mill at Auldallan towards Davids Castle. Got a fancy new shed at one end and an old wood shed at the other - think you'll will know it,

Need to meet for a ride When I'm back.

Certainly....know where you are..stood in your garden shooting when you're not there....how long have you been there?

Colin...look forward to seeing you...should have known you were coming when we had snow shower this morning.....

So I make this...

G
Bhud
Phil
Spodge
Ronno
Beetle
Andi
Mcfarlane
AA
NJ
NJ +1
Scotboxer
mpgscott
rudie1
JKM
Doyle

JohnnyW
Mainescots

18....as at Thurs 9pm

Looking like cost will be circa 20 quid a skull for dinner bed and breakfast....and excellent company.....bargain..

I"ll not make Lunch but will catch you up at Bunkhouse with Doyle, but he needs to go to Aldi for whisky so he can fill up is empty bottle of malt in house!!!

I"ll not make Lunch but will catch you up at Bunkhouse with Doyle, but he needs to go to Aldi for whisky so he can fill up is empty bottle of malt in house!!!

Aaahh...the famous 'Ben Lidl'......'Strathaldi'........look forward to it....

Back
Top Bottom